John Cornyn & Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Cornyn & Gun Control

Well looky here...they got to one of ours. Even though the guy had purchased the guns illegally because the USAF screwed up. Maybe he ought to fix that loophole first.

We are governed by a bunch of cowards with no principles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cornyn has never been one of us. He is a snake.

Comment

Cornyn has never been "one of ours". He misrepresents himself as a republican at every election. He tricked people again last election. Cornyn probably sees himself as the new McCain

Comment

I'm all for more accurate checks and making sure people like the POS church shooter don't slip through the cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I'm all for more accurate checks and making sure people like the POS church shooter don't slip through the cracks.

That guy shouldn’t of been free to walk down the street let alone own a gun.

Comment

lI don’t think we will be able to stop all of these sort of things, but if we can stop one” it would be worthwhile, Cornyn said in Washington. He predicted that talk of restricting Americans’ gun rights “gets us into a stalemate again,” while fixing existing laws to improve the background check system is an area where “we ought to be able to work together.”
              I am not a Cornyn fan. I agree with the above that he is a snake. A RINO for sure. That being said, if he’s willing to help enforce the laws and hold those, like the USAF who fail to follow the law accountable, then I’m willing to listen to his proposals.

Comment

Cornyn is an effin slime ball. He is only concerned about Conservative values at election time.

He is the Majority Whip in the Senate. You don't get that job without cuddling with the worst or the worst Repubes. He IS "The Establishment" and he needs to go away.

There's a reason he has glommed onto Ted Cruz as of late. He needs to appear to be on the correct side going into the mid-terms. What a piece of crap. I'd pay money to spit in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  Cornyn is an effin slime ball... What a piece of crap. I'd pay money to spit in his face.
                  Wow, I wish I knew how you really felt!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    Cornyn is an effin slime ball. He is only concerned about Conservative values at election time.

He is the Majority Whip in the Senate. You don't get that job without cuddling with the worst or the worst Repubes. He IS "The Establishment" and he needs to go away.

There's a reason he has glommed onto Ted Cruz as of late. He needs to appear to be on the correct side going into the mid-terms. What a piece of crap. I'd pay money to spit in his face.

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by livin'2hunt View Post
                      cornyn is an effin slime ball. He is only concerned about conservative values at election time.

He is the majority whip in the senate. You don't get that job without cuddling with the worst or the worst repubes. He is "the establishment" and he needs to go away.

There's a reason he has glommed onto ted cruz as of late. He needs to appear to be on the correct side going into the mid-terms. What a piece of crap. I'd pay money to spit in his face.

spot on!

Comment

Ted Cruz actually had a background bill that didn’t pass years back. Part of it was if you falsified your application the system would automatically notify and you would be prosecuted for a felony. I’m not sure what the other parts were but they were common sense things.

During the Obama years over 40k false applicants and there were only 44 prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          I am not a Cornyn fan. I agree with the above that he is a snake. A RINO for sure. That being said, if he’s willing to help enforce the laws and hold those, like the USAF who fail to follow the law accountable, then I’m willing to listen to his proposals.
                          Me too. Cornyn does not deserve to be reelected. He is a lying power-hungry establishment type RINO. But there is nothing at all bad about ensuring that the current background check system works as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                            Ted Cruz actually had a background bill that didn’t pass years back. Part of it was if you falsified your application the system would automatically notify and you would be prosecuted for a felony. I’m not sure what the other parts were but they were common sense things.

During the Obama years over 40k false applicants and there were only 44 prosecuted.

I cannot speak to that specific bill but Cornyn has been fundamental in extinguishing Cruz's efforts in the Senate for most of Cruz's time there. He actively campaigned against Cruz in the primary, favoring David Dewhurst, a fellow piece of crap. Mr. "Do you know who you're talking to?"

I'm all for accurizing information on violent offenders but a mentally challenged monkey can do that. We don't need Cornyn to save humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              That guy shouldn’t of been free to walk down the street let alone own a gun.

Cruz: Democrats Filibustered Legislation That Would Have Resulted in Texas Church Shooter Being in Prison

Comment

Working...
                              X