This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    Lol. Are we sure there are not latent reasons for your one man crusade (on here at least) against the NFL? Let’s dive deeper...you play organized football at anytime of your life? Pee Wees, Junior High, High School or College?? If so, what position?
    Never played football before. I don't pick many battles but when I do I have good reasons. This decision for me was based on family, sentimentals, principles and pride.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      I bet he played assback. Man, get your assback over here and sit on this bench!
      LoL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        I bet he played assback. Man, get your assback over here and sit on this bench!
        For the win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Never played football before. I don't pick many battles but when I do I have good reasons. This decision for me was based on family, sentimentals, principles and pride.

Amen.

The assback comment was pure greatness though.

Comment

Nfl

I played all through school, and my son plays now in high school. We have no interest in supporting the NFL. I hope they crash and burn. I’ll stick to college football instead, unless they start being disrespectful.

Comment

Okay so you see where I was going....but does not look like you were a bench sitter or you wanted to play and your mom would not let you. By chance did you date any cheerleaders?

Comment

I'm about to go sit in the rain to watch an eighth grade football game. My nephew has been running roughshod and that game means a lot more to me than any NFL prima Donna ballet.
                I hope they are all forced to go get a real job.

Comment

Okay so you see where I was going....but does not look like you were a bench sitter or you wanted to play and your mom would not let you. By chance did you date any cheerleaders?

I don't see where you are going at all. Please explain because it appears as though you are setting a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    I don't see where you are going at all. Please explain because it appears as though you are setting a trap.

I am just poking my man Man a bit brother. He is certified heel-bent on having front and center seats to the witnessing of the implosion of the NFL and there is no chance such passion should go untested or unprovoked. All light hearted fun....that’s really what we all need more of anyway, good clean fun fun and some laughs.

Comment

I am just poking my man Man a bit brother. He is certified heel-bent on having front and center seats to the witnessing of the implosion of the NFL and there is no chance such passion should go untested or unprovoked. All light hearted fun....that’s really what we all need more of anyway, good clean fun fun and some laughs.

Fair enough. I played football, dated cheerleaders and dislike the idiocrocy the NFL has become. Turns out, my only passion was cheerleaders but I'm still pulling for Man in his crusade. Gotta applaud a dude with conviction.

Comment

Ratings question: Lets say I click on the Raiders v chiefs, or whomever and they are all kneeling for the anthem. I say screw this and flip to NASCAR. Did I just contribute to the ratings for that game?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          Ratings question: Lets say I click on the Raiders v chiefs, or whomever and they are all kneeling for the anthem. I say screw this and flip to NASCAR. Did I just contribute to the ratings for that game?

Politicians say they cut spending when their 7% baseline budget increases by a piddley 4%. In that vein, I'd say they'll claim you watched the game.

Comment

Politicians say they cut spending when their 7% baseline budget increases by a piddley 4%. In that vein, I'd say they'll claim you watched the game.
                            Blah

Comment

Fair enough. I played football, dated cheerleaders and dislike the idiocrocy the NFL has become. Turns out, my only passion was cheerleaders but I'm still pulling for Man in his crusade. Gotta applaud a dude with conviction.

Sure... everyone has to have a crusade. Let’s hope Man’s crusade stops shy of tainting the whole cheerleader thing for us. As far as we know these beauties haven’t taken to knee yet....

Comment

Sure... everyone has to have a crusade. Let’s hope Man’s crusade stops shy of tainting the whole cheerleader thing for us. As far as we know these beauties haven’t taken to knee yet....
                                I call BS. I bet those girls are issued knee pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X