NRA asks ATF to review bumpstocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJM View Post
    Since this was mentioned earlier................it is perfectly legal for a private citizen to own a tank,bomber or aircraft carrier...............carry on.

DJ
    Man down the street from me has a tank in his back yard. Every once in awhile.tou van see him driving it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
      Since this was mentioned earlier................it is perfectly legal for a private citizen to own a tank,bomber or aircraft carrier...............carry on.

DJ
      I know this.
      That's why I specified WITH MUNITIONS

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
        Man down the street from me has a tank in his back yard. Every once in awhile.tou van see him driving it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

America is great.

Comment

This makes a lot of sense to me. Republican law makers saying laws don't work. Funny.

"I think if you're a member of Congress and you fundamentally believe laws don't work, you should quit. I mean, you really should. You're in the wrong job. And that goes for anything, including this issue,"

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            This makes a lot of sense to me. Republican law makers saying laws don't work. Funny.

"I think if you're a member of Congress and you fundamentally believe laws don't work, you should quit. I mean, you really should. You're in the wrong job. And that goes for anything, including this issue,"
            Laws banning things do not work. They just create a black market. Do not in any way take this as me sticking up for the Republicrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This!
              Why? Because you agree? Don't act like a child.

Ahhhhh! Who's name calling now, Huckleberry Hound? Your lack of character and principle is shining through. Defeat does that to liberals. Like any half-assed left wing hack, you have an inherent and fundamental dishonesty to make such an unfounded claim. You tap dance around inconvenience like a trained monkey then blame me? How very Piers Morgan of you. Your stance is nothing more than, "Hold me! I'm afraid and I wet myself." Ask your husband if you may have your coin purse back that once housed your testicles so you can come to the table and have a debate with real men. I doubt you will do either.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Laws banning things do not work. They just create a black market.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This!

My stance is "bring back the federal assault weapon ban". That bothers you because you can't imagine not being able to walk into Academy and see black guns, although it wasn't long ago when that was the case.
                  I'm sorry but you're wrong. There never was an assault weapons ban. Only scary features were banned like bayonet lugs and threaded barrels. You could still go into a gun store and buy an ar15 that didn't have the scary features but would still work exactly the same as one with scary features. Or you could buy a used one with scary features and preban scary high capacity magazines. So nothing was ever banned except a few scary features. Feel good legislation which is probably right up your alley.

Comment

Can we please get this thread back on track. For example, today Cabela's issued the following statement: https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/1...cks-inventory/

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      Can we please get this thread back on track. For example, today Cabela's issued the following statement: https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/1...cks-inventory/

I agree with the article. I find it quite duplicitous of Cabela's to profit from the product yesterday and agree with it being strongly regulated today. I would have respected their decision if they quietly chose to no longer sell the product. So, why the theatrics? They are trying to head off a leftist uprising by customers (and non-customers) who purchase items other than guns and accessories. They don't want picket lines outside their stores.

That mind set doesn't hold water. I doubt they would discontinue the sale of hatchets if someone hacked to death a dozen people with one. I wonder how many people are stabbed each year using knives similar to those sold at Cabela's. I bet they don't stop selling knives anytime soon either. Given, 1700+ people a year are murdered with knives, that decision would make more sense. It's a do-nothing move for optics alone.

Comment

They going to stop selling ammunition next?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          They going to stop selling ammunition next?
                          There were Fox correspondence's reporting the next day after the shooting that there is NO REASON for ANY person to have 1500 rounds of ammo...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            There were Fox correspondence's reporting the next day after the shooting that there is NO REASON for ANY person to have 1500 rounds of ammo...
                            You can't shoot 1500 times unless you have 1500 rounds of ammunition.
                            They just stupid?

Comment

Some competitive shooters will shoot that over a weekend...simply ignorant, but expected I reckon??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Some competitive shooters will shoot that over a weekend...simply ignorant, but expected I reckon??

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read your post. This argument over "need" is about to give me a case of the red anus.

Comment

Working...
                                X