Anybody draw any turkey hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody draw any turkey hunts?

I drew 2. Kerr on March 28-30 and San Angelo SP on April 7-9.

That's 5 hunts that I've drawn this year. And I couldn't go to any of the other 3.

I did not put in for any turkey draws but both places are good turkey hunting areas! Good luck to you when that spring turkey season gets here!

Comment

Nope. Still hoping for 2nd draw!

If work allows might come for standby on couple them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am yet to draw a hunt for myself. This is my middle boys first year. He drew either sex at Daughtrey and got a nice buck. Today he drew hog hunt there in March too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be joining you at the Kerr.

Been a banner year for me. Going to the Daughtry for the Bowhunt next week, the chaparral in February for the Javi hunt and I drew a standby at the chaparral for mgt deer.

I drew Matagorda island deer last year. Prior to that I've drawn 4 Hunts in 12 years but like some others I typically put in for hard to draw places.

Pending the ole 2nd draw on the Bighorn....not holding my breath on that one....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Slick8; 12-28-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

No luck for me on turkey, officially struck out this year...I'll get something next yr lol

Comment

On these turkey hunts, do we have to use a tag from our license or do they supply one?

Comment

Pending 2nd draw

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                  On these turkey hunts, do we have to use a tag from our license or do they supply one?
                  On the turkey hunts you have to use your own tags.

Comment

Stuck out again. Grizz PM me I hunted turkeys last year at San Angelo SP.

Comment

I drew San Angelo SP on April 7-9. It must have been either a lot more permits available this year or I have just been lucky. I drew 2 deer, 1 hog, 1 javelina and 1 turkey. In previous 10 years I have only drawn 1 deer and 1 turkey.

Comment

I tried to but no luck

Comment

Working...
                        X