What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    you better hope i never get in a bind lol the good stuff stays in the safe youd go broke if i posted some of the things i have thought about selling.... but they aint going anywhere!!
    Lol. I'd probably take a couple days off work to clean the sludge out that you let set in em.

I'm planning on getting into the stock soon. Gonna sand down the bumps and bruises, add a recoil pad and then tru oil...

I then may get Jamie at Metal EFX (in midland) to nickle plate the reciever and barrel, or just the reciever and refinish the barrel. (may look into having some chokes made up for it)... But it will be a slow process. I'm gonna start with the recoil pad and stock refinishing (ordered the pad today)...

I may even go shoot it sometime next year

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
      Lol. I'd probably take a couple days off work to clean the sludge out that you let set in em.

I'm planning on getting into the stock soon. Gonna sand down the bumps and bruises, add a recoil pad and then tru oil...

I then may get Jamie at Metal EFX (in midland) to nickle plate the reciever and barrel, or just the reciever and refinish the barrel. (may look into having some chokes made up for it)... But it will be a slow process. I'm gonna start with the recoil pad and stock refinishing (ordered the pad today)...

I may even go shoot it sometime next year
      i talked to him about doing the nickel plating on it.... wasnt cheap. and he was concerned the reciever may be aluminum? idk.... i never did pay much attention to what its made of....

send pics if you get it done

Comment

Ya I emailed him... And got the same response.

I have yet to pull it out of the safe to check. But I'm thinking the frame is steel... The trigger group and housing is aluminum... But Im not remembering any aluminum frames.... But I will check. If its aluminum I can go many other routes to re finish it.

Either way wood work first as soon as the new pad comes in.

Comment

If anyone is looking for a 357 mag lever gun, Buds has a Rossi 92 stainless 357 with a 16" barrel in stock.

Smooth wood forend and stock. Bolt safety. Single stage trigger. Thumb safety. R92 Round Barrel models feature crescent buttplates and an extended front sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Not a complete gun but the basis for a good foundation.
            Nice! Also, that 357 is already out of stock unfortunately.

Comment

XDs - I think I just got tired of seeing how everybody else loves them.

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                I just bought a Springfield 2 tone XDS .45. Love it!
                Which 2 tone?
                Would love to see a picture if you can.

Comment

not mine but two VERY rare Lugers, an early 31(.32 S&W), 29 & a very clean 41 that I hope to shoot. Thought I should share.

edit...

Just visited with owner of the Lugers (he told me to watch Schindler's list again and note the mfg DWM)

Both are test guns sent to the U.S...The Fat Barrel is a 9mm made in 1902 & the other is 7.65mm American Eagle made in 1901. I am true red blooded 1911 guy, but this is rare treat of history. I am fortunate to know a few hard core collectors. Most the time, this would be behind glass and no touchy.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Artos; 05-01-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367453715.402279.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	24195875
                    Picked up a little home defense.
                    Mossberg 320 12ga.

Comment

Picked up a flat top stripped upper/ A2 sight. Complete BCH/ CH for $220.00 not to bad.

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367539104.705713.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	24196048
                        Gen 4 Glock 17

Comment

I only ordered mine yesterday, haven't paid for it yet either. Will have it around July. Also I felt like supporting our own TBH company STI. It's an STI 1911 Gaurdian in a 45 ACP with night sights. I'm pumped!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367539515.849881.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24196050

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                            [ATTACH]488682[/ATTACH]
                            Gen 4 Glock 17
                            Nice

Comment

Oh boy, was just told about this place a little while ago...thanks Artos
                              Just picked up this gilled Glock today

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X