Saw a massive Tornado in Cedar Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a massive Tornado in Cedar Park

I saw a huge tornado her at my house in cedar park did anyone else in Cedar Park see it i got on picture but it wasnt very good it was on my cell phone and only had time to take one pic it was the craziest thing ever it was scary but an adrenaline rush at the same time. When I heard the tornado sirens in Downtown Cedar park i started to Worry, Im telling yall this tornado was Massive
    Last edited by txcoy; 06-11-2009, 07:55 PM.

Hope everyone was OK?

Comment

I remember driving into the one in cedar park back in 97 or so. Was a wild site to see. Hope everyone is ok

Comment

I did not see it , but I might have seen the beginnings of it. I was watching the clouds over my house. There was a lot of fast rotation in that cell.

I hope everyone is ok!

Comment

Watchin the news right now. Viewers are starting to send in pictures of some tornadoes in the Avery Ranch area. Crazy

Comment

Thats scary

Comment

I just heard we've got some headed to San Marcos, thats no good.

Comment

The girls and I spent a little while in the bath tub covered with pillows and blankets. We're just a block from the siren and that added a little pucker factor fo sure. Best I can tell we did not have any damage. I heard a house near by maybe missing a roof and two reports of tornado's very near by.

Comment

Mike and Mis Brooks, Lacy breeders who are friends with many TBHers, got hit in Bertram. Fortunately the family and the dogs are OK, just a little wind damage to the house. Hope everyone else stayed safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Convert View Post
                    Mike and Mis Brooks, Lacy breeders who are friends with many TBHers, got hit in Bertram. Fortunately the family and the dogs are OK, just a little wind damage to the house. Hope everyone else stayed safe!
                    Glad to hear everyone is fine. Prayers for all in the tornado path.

Comment

Scary!

Comment

I was watching the news unfold and the pictures come in on this. Wasn't it Cedar Park in the 183/1431 area that had an Albertsons or HEB roof collapse a few years ago and many people were found in the storage freezers?

We had a lot of wind and some small hail SW of you. I'll see what the place looks like in the morning.

Comment

We lived in Leander in 97 when the F5 hit Jarrel. My wife was in HEB when one tornado hit the Albertsons across the street in Leander. Several tornados hit the Leander, Cedar Park, and Lakeway area that day. Very scarey day. Hope everyone is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by M38A1 View Post
                            I was watching the news unfold and the pictures come in on this. Wasn't it Cedar Park in the 183/1431 area that had an Albertsons or HEB roof collapse a few years ago and many people were found in the storage freezers?

We had a lot of wind and some small hail SW of you. I'll see what the place looks like in the morning.
                            Yup.
                            I was living in ceder park at the time when the tornado hit Albertsons.Was the first tornado i ever saw.

I was working out in burnet today and thought to myself how hot and humid it was it sure does remind me of that day back in 97 and sure enough all this happens.
                            Burnet got it pretty bad while i was there but driving back on 29 going thru bertram there was some big time damage.
                            Leander didnt get much of anything.

Comment

Didn't happen without pictures Glad everyone is all right...

Comment

Working...
                              X