Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
    Yeah, I knew it was going to be bad before I asked him, but a R-Shaft?

It sure was easy to hit though. I may be selling some putters and buying an Epic

While I've been on TBH, Cops has been on. Where is Harris County in Texas?
    That is the county Houston is in.....thank God Im one county over.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      That is the county Houston is in.....thank God Im one county over.
      Well, if we ever have a TBH Open in Houston lets not have it at Cloverleaf

Comment

is there a motel recommendation? or a group deal?

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
          I stayed across 35W at the Holiday Express and there is also another motel beside it. south of the Golf course is Residence Inn and I am thinking about it too. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

What is everyone else thinking?

Comment

Looking forward to playing again this year. This is my second year, so I didn't know about the shirts. I will be getting a couple this year. Waiting to hear back from my partner to see if he can make it.

Comment

I've sent my registration in for a single. I need a partner. I'm about a 20 handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                Sorry for the late response...I took my mom out of town for Mother's Day and her birthday and just got home.

A few of us are staying at the Holiday Inn Express, so far. I needed too many rooms to get a block here, so just letting everyone know what is close.

The closest options are

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth I-35 Western Center (right across the freeway from Flips Patio Bar)
                (817) 234-9033

Other Options:

Comfort Inn
                (817) 386-5666

Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek
                (817) 439-1300

Comment

First year going to play what's the typical wknd? Does everyone come in Friday-Sunday or come in Saturday golf, hang out that night roll out Sunday?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Ghillie up View Post
                    First year going to play what's the typical wknd? Does everyone come in Friday-Sunday or come in Saturday golf, hang out that night roll out Sunday?

Thanks,
                    Last year was the first year we were in DFW for the tournament. They had a Happy Hour Friday night before. Those not there Friday night came in on Saturday to play and do Flips afterwards.

Some of the locals will comment soon on Friday.

Comment

This local would like the HH to be Friday.at Twin Peaks, since I know how to get there.
                      Hope to be in Ft. Worth by Thursday sometime. Timing will be based on getting to Bergeron's Cajun Meats in Shreveport while they are open.

Friday I'll try to get up and drive somewhere. Maybe due West or up towards the s&w. Y'all Texans can get a little full of yourselves at times but if you drive West on 820 and look SW as you get to the airbase, WOW! Kinda wish our people had headed that way and said I'm going to stop here and raise cattle.
                      It's beautiful country. Then get by Fossil Creek for a practice round and some fine tuning. Then Twin Peaks.

Saturday. Go out shoot 63 and collect the hardware. I may have a putting contest if Mary approves and donate a prize, to be determined after I see who wins.
                      Last edited by 18ncs; 05-15-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Mary:

What is the last day to sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowshark View Post
                          Mary:

What is the last day to sign up?

May 24th if you want golf shirt. June 1st if not.

My internet is down again and trying to get on from phone in house is not great. Best way to get an answer is to email me from my profile. I hope to be back up tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Mary hope you get it fixed

Comment

Well this falls on the same weekend as our clubs member member again this year. I guess I'm out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All this time I thought I needed the right golf balls but this is what I'm bringing to the first tee this year. TBH does not have a doping policy do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X