Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How popular is Trump in other countries around the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Maybe, just maybe it shows how fed up people are with the status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Last edited by chopsknives; 06-13-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

OK so Nevada is a state in THIS country exactly what does that have to do with how popular is Trump around the world?!?!
          Last edited by chopsknives; 06-13-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Find it hard to care what the rest of the world thinks about our president. Just nice to see a man in office that’s not worried about jetting around the world apologizing for everything that’s great in America. The rest of the world......F ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              I met a nice English couple when I was fishing in Mexico last year. They live in Germany and were vacationing around Mexico. After A LOT of Mezcal, the guy brought up politics. He asked if I supported Trump to which I said yes. He then no BS asked me why I was in Mexico if I hated Mexicans so much. That took me by surprise. He explained to me that all they see over there is that America has become overtaken by racist. He even used the phrase "return of the KKK". He told me some incredibly shocking things about the news cycle over there and he believed every word of it.

I explained to him the real situation. Why Trump was voted in. The economic impact of illegal immigration etc.. He flat faced told me he was ashamed for approaching me like that and that my explanation made much more sense than what they are told.
              you should have also explained the term "FAKE NEWS" to him, it sounds like he gets an unhealthy dose of it.

Comment

I'll keep this simple. Who cares.

Go Trump! Man it feels good to feel like an American again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Change the "like" part to who respects him and find that almost all of them do. The pictures from the G7 showed that in aces.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    I'll keep this simple. Who cares.

Go Trump! Man it feels good to feel like an American again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    YESSIR!!!! Been a long time! But everytime the left loses power they have riots, yell, scream, LIE like a dog about ANYTHING relevant and act like they're still in power - The first thing obummer did was to tell everyone the left won so sit down and shut up! Having ANY respect for the law is not one of their strong points. Hence Trump Derangement Syndrome! #KAG #WWGOWGA

Comment

I was just asking my wife how her relatives in Germany feel about Trump. The words "undiplomatic", "crass", as well as other expletives come up.

I'm fine with that because after Obama bending over for the rest of the world, I'm glad Trump isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        I was just asking my wife how her relatives in Germany feel about Trump. The words "undiplomatic", "crass", as well as other expletives come up.

I'm fine with that because after Obama bending over for the rest of the world, I'm glad Trump isn't.
                        Ask them what they think of Merkel
                        Pretty sure most Germans hate her more than trump

Comment

[ATTACH]911847[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                            [ATTACH]911847[/ATTACH]
                            Now that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Ask them what they think of Merkel
                              Pretty sure most Germans hate her more than trump
                              Yeah, they really never accepted anyone from the "east". My wife's family is Bavarian.

Comment

So it turns out German Hellary aint so popular afterall! LOL!
                                Just saw on the news where her stand on welcoming one million more immigrants may cost her her job!!
                                Go TRUMP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X