X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    I won’t be doing much of the work in the sex department. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, you may need to call in some substitute. You have responsibilities, ya know!

Comment

How is the ladder doing

Comment

Dang fall off a ladder and get a new nickname all in the same day. They been rough on ya man!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I won’t be doing much of the work in the sex department.
          say hello to your little friend

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            OMG....I just saw this and spit tea all over my iPad! That’s freaking funny dude
            Yeah it was, our beloved Mary had a hand in the prank.

I hope you heal fast will as little pain as possible Mayhem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              How is the ladder doing
              Its a bigger POS than when it started the job.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                That's why they make those light showers so you don't have to do that anymore. Hope for a speedy recovery
                Yep...

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  Yeah it was, our beloved Mary had a hand in the prank.

I hope you heal fast will as little pain as possible Mayhem.
                  ME?!?!?! Where is that angel icon that is appropriate right here???

Wishing you a speedy recovery Justin! OUCH....Makes me hurt just thinking about broke ribs!

Comment

Long story short, I was putting Christmas lights on the house and as I went to get on the roof my extension ladder gave way and I feel 12 foot and landed on the ladder and concrete.

My lovely wife took me to the hospital and I ended up breaking ribs 9 and 10.

I’ll be layed up for a few days.

Hence why I don't put lights on my roof...I'm a ground dweller unless I am hunting in my tree in which case I have the Hunter Safety System. Get well soon sorry for your pain....Glad your alive.

Ranchog

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      ME?!?!?! Where is that angel icon that is appropriate right here???

Wishing you a speedy recovery Justin! OUCH....Makes me hurt just thinking about broke ribs!

Thanks Mary.

If you see Curt today, kick him in the ding ding for me.

I know he only comes to work a couple days a week, so it might be hard.

Comment

Have you installed one of these yet? I hear Home Depot is running a sale right now
                        Attached Files

Comment

I don't even hunt off the ground anymore... Why would I climb on the roof to hang Christmas lights?!?!

I hire my Knothead to clean out the gutters ever year. $10 and a rack of ribs goes a long way with him (no rib pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Could be worse... you could have exploded a carbon arrow in your hand....oh...wait...mayhem fits

J/K

Get better brother, praying a quick heal...them ribs can be painful.
                            Man, I just blew coffee out my nose!! I don't care who you are, that right there is some kind of funny!!

I missed this thread earlier. Glad you weren't hurt worse! That could'a been real bad...

Merry Christmas Justin! ...but you better go easy on the Ho, Ho, Ho... for a while!

Comment

Haven't you seen the new commercials?? Mayhem has some New Year's resolutions. You should change your name to Lightening Rod and be the protector of TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                                Haven't you seen the new commercials?? Mayhem has some New Year's resolutions. You should change your name to Lightening Rod and be the protector of TBH!
                                I have.

My New years resolution is to not fall off any ladders or roofs, and i'm 3 days in and going strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X