Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUCKSTAR View Post
    That's Rad!
    Haha. Did you say "Rad!"? Haven't heard that in a long time.

Comment

Here is the one I bought from you last season. I put a 3'' Rough Country lift and 31" Buckshot Mudders on it. We also made the high rack removable and dad is building the roof rack for it this week . I bought a 50" LED light bar from http://extremeledlightbars.com/ that I will attach to it.
      I took it out last weekend and went places only a four wheeler should go!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice !!

Comment

keeping it simple

Comment

Originally posted by protech View Post
            Here is the one I bought from you last season. I put a 3'' Rough Country lift and 31" Buckshot Mudders on it. We also made the high rack removable and dad is building the roof rack for it this week . I bought a 50" LED light bar from http://extremeledlightbars.com/ that I will attach to it.
            I took it out last weekend and went places only a four wheeler should go!!
            Very nice, it's amazing what these jeeps will do on a stock power train!

Comment

Originally posted by PowThudBeer View Post
              I'm looking for some simple wheels like the ones you have on this rig. What make/model are those? Thanks.
              I believe they are stock jeep steel wheels, my dad picked them up at a junk yard

Comment

He will have to work really hard to get that jeep stuck with those new TSL's and they will last a LONG TIME.....nice work

Comment

That looks fun!

Comment

I remember this thread. But now My son and I both have XJ's at the lease. Hmmmmm our wheels are turning right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

nice build

Comment

Working...
                        X