• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Concho Man View Post
    $5.99 @ TSC in Brady last friday.

Which one? ShurFed had it for $6.30, Clean #50

Comment

Originally posted by jkf123 View Post
      I bought some corn from TSC ($5.50/50) and it is dusty and has a few stalks. It will throw out of a feeder but it is dusty. Started buying from Behrends direct ($5.95/50) and it is the cleanest corn I've seen. The kernels are a little smaller but super clean.

On another note, I don't know if TSC just took on the Record Rack line and are price dropping to promote the products but they have the 25lb mineral bags for $11.99. I had been paying $14.15. I bought all 11 bags they had in stock.
      We just started carrying the record rack line. It will take the place of the woodland deer corn we were selling and it will stay the same price. Look for it to drop even lower the closer we get to season.

Comment

All the whole corn I have gotten from TSC was real clean. Hated it this past year when the two around here started selling only deer corn.
        Hopefully they have the whole corn again.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBob View Post
          jkf on keeping your man card do you name the critters that come out?
          Absolutely! There's 3 or 4 I call Jack, they're all rabbits. On any given night I see about 8 female deer that I call Dough! And almost every night I see a unique young buck deer with one straight antler on each side. I decided to name him Spike.

Oh and then there's my wifes' pets Braveheart (white fallow buck), Lancelot (white fallow buck), CB (chocolate fallow buck), Guinevere (white fallow doe), Bella (white fallow doe), Jasmine (tan spotted fallow doe), Star (tan spotted fallow yearling doe), the new addition Ladybug (month old bottled raised tan spotted fallow), and Patrick & Rooter (pot bellied pigs).

Comment

I have never had a problem with TSC's whole corn. Deer and hogs both eat it.

Comment

Question : $4.99 / 50 lb bag - Whole corn -- TRACTOR SUPPLY

I paid $5.99 at TSC in Mineral Wells this past Sunday. It is clean corn but I wonder if it's alfatoxin free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X