DIY Vehicle Urinal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Anyone remember the thread where the OP was taking a long road trip and was looking for ideas to fabricate an apparatus so he could pee while driving? It popped in my head a few days ago but I can't find it in the archives. I remember it being entertaining and wanted to read it again.
    I met the OP once, pretty smart cookie!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      Anyone remember the thread where the OP was taking a long road trip and was looking for ideas to fabricate an apparatus so he could pee while driving? It popped in my head a few days ago but I can't find it in the archives. I remember it being entertaining and wanted to read it again.
      Yeah gas station

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tree need watering too

Comment

Gallon sized ziplocs or just pee when you get out to get another beer

Comment

Years ago I was in Galveston going to fish off of west beach. When I was towards the end of the sea wall I got a pain and an urge like no other.

I barely made it to the end of the sea wall. Parked the truck on the side of the road. Tossed the dead shrimp in the 5 gal Home Depot bucket out and sat in the bed of me truck on the bucket. You could not see me from the waist down but evidently every knew what I was doing because they kept honking.

I got to work the next day and it seems that there was a fight for the toilet all day the day of my fishing trip. We had gumbo at work the day before and something was not quite right............

Comment

Just get out and pee on a tire.

Comment

Just drill a hole in the floor and pour it out.....

Comment

Condom catheter emptying into a urinal bag.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Smart, have you checked this one off your list?

Done!!

I do something weird like pee when I get diesel....#nogolfballbladder...

Comment

If you can't take a minute or 2 to pull over and go on the side of the road, you need to leave earlier. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        Pull over on the side of the road. 30 seconds and done haha
                        This is usually a reliable way to go
                        Don’t overthink it

Comment

Had an old Jeep that was a Daily Driver once and we went on a long roadtrip. I used the floor drain, hooked a surgical tube and funnel up, and away I went.

Comment

These are all high quality answers and very much appreciated. I will say again though, wasn't looking for a way to urinate in my vehicle, just wanted to read the old thread. My truck is a week old so I don't plan on whipping the hose out inside any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X