No announcement yet.

Chester is next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to make this one, Charles if y'all gonna make this one we need to get together and make the trip together..anyone gonna make cimmaron creek TBOT?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I don't think you fit in that desciption any more!

Here is a copy of the flyer with the classes described:

[ATTACH]331053[/ATTACH]Bisch
      Only if you are shooting Orange!

Originally posted by Thunderwolf13 View Post
      Hoping to make this one, Charles if y'all gonna make this one we need to get together and make the trip together..anyone gonna make cimmaron creek TBOT?
      Gonna take the whole family..........in the burb, we can tie you up on top

AFC PARIS shoot on that SAT 28th , not sure about Sun 29th

Comment

my crew will be there

Comment

It is really a great shoot, alot of fun, with some awesome people, i can tell you all kind of great stories such as one year i lost a bunch of arrows all were recovered and brought inside for me to claim one gentleman gave my daughter a glove to shoot with after she misplaced hers, also the knowledge and help was top notch. i no longer shoot 3D with a compund after my first shoot with a recurve thats the only way ill shoot 3-D again is with a stick and string

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderwolf13 View Post
            I'm not gonna make cinnamon creek, but I'll be at chester. Leaving paris friday afternoon and come back sunday afternoon. You're welcome to ride with me Caleb.
            B

Comment

This is gonna sound stupid but is there a longbow wood separate of recurve wood like before or am I just reading the traditional class wrong... I'd imagine this couldn't be there first time I've noticed but does the flyer say it's one traditional class you can shoot both longbow and recurve in it?

Sorry if I'm just confused

John

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                This is gonna sound stupid but is there a longbow wood separate of recurve wood like before or am I just reading the traditional class wrong... I'd imagine this couldn't be there first time I've noticed but does the flyer say it's one traditional class you can shoot both longbow and recurve in it?

John
                John,

I've never been to this one and I can understand your confusion from the flyer. Here's the scores from last year's Chester. From that I would say both wood and open for both bow types (4 classes).

Dusty

Comment

John
                  John, the classes are just like always. RC, RC Trad, LB, LB Trad, Primitive (no composite). At least that is how it has always been at Chester.

Caleb, I am going to TRY to make Cinnamin Creek but can only shoot Sat. Right now I'm looking at coming up Friday evening, shooting 2 rounds on Sat, and coming back home.

Bisch
                  Last edited by Bisch; 04-20-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

We have seperate classes for Longbow and Recurve. The Longbow and Recurve classes can shoot any arrow type. The LB Trad and Recurve Trad classes only can shoot wood arrows. We have divisions for men and Ladies. Check out my post above, I listed all the differant classes in it. It is just above the first page of the flyer posted by Jerry. The second page of the flyer contained the pre registration form with all the divisions listed seperate.
                    Don't hesitate to email me at bdecker@nederland.k12.tx.us with any questions.
                    Hope to see you there.

Comment

John
                      John this shoot allows you to shoot wood arrows in all classes if you wish. Open is open which I tend to agree with.Just saying not knocking other shoot rules around the state.

Comment

Forgot to list Old Farts division for anyone, any traditional equipment over 60 years old.
                        Amazing how this division gets larger and larger each year. In more ways than age!

Also we will honor the memory of Joe Krout, Sunday morning after chapel by shooting one of Joe's arrows (donated by his wife) into the woods.

Comment

Bill,

If I remember right, and that's not the case very often, weren't we suppose to mail the check to a different name or address than the one on the flyer?

Thanks,
                          Ron

Comment

Ron
                            You are correct. Due to banking disagreement,(small hometown bank-bought out by large national chain) make out checks to Camp TaKuLa.
                            Send them to me at 808 Hess, Port Neches, TX 77651

Comment

OK, Thanks Bill.

Comment

Mailing off registration check tomorrow. We are looking forward to the shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X