No announcement yet.

SHNF ( BS thread) ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an old three on the tree. Brad and I where the only ones who knew how to drive it lol

Comment

That is cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        an old three on the tree. Brad and I where the only ones who knew how to drive it lol
        I used to love watching those young hot shot know it alls at the shop everytime something like came in, or especially a vw big when tjey couldn't find reverse. The best was a kid who supposedly grew up around drag cars yet couldn't figure out how to work a throw shift and about to blow up a motor cruising thw street in 1st because "the transmission must be bad, it wont shift"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a pic of dmack on facebook without a hat on(or a shirt). Then i realized I've never seen Daniel's hat off. I was reminded of a shady hot tub salesman, and immediately had the urge to check my back pocket to make sure my wallet was still there. I might need some eye bleach, but I'm still blinded by the glare off his balding head and neon white chest.

Comment

What has been seen can't be unseen

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
              I saw a pic of dmack on facebook without a hat on(or a shirt). Then i realized I've never seen Daniel's hat off. I was reminded of a shady hot tub salesman, and immediately had the urge to check my back pocket to make sure my wallet was still there. I might need some eye bleach, but I'm still blinded by the glare off his balding head and neon white chest.

I just died. Just like I told my kid. Your Christmas has gone to shiz

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                I just died. Just like I told my kid. Your Christmas has gone to shiz
                That's funny. Took me a minute to realize that was actually you

Comment

My first truck in HS was a '63 Chevy that had a "3 on the tree" shifter. Loved that old truck!

Comment

I've had a couple 3 on the tree. Had a bronco just like that one. Wish I'd never gotten rid of it. Had a 54 Ford that had a floor shifter installed and a 66 Chevy with one.

Andy, I saw that pic also. I had to do a double take, and zoom in past the glare. It's him.

I can't say anything, cuz I've got the same haircut. But I've got a tan, so I'm good there.

Hello all. Haven't been around, and it doesn't seem like I've been missed, so carry on!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                      Hello all. Haven't been around, and it doesn't seem like I've been missed, so carry on!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                      Whatever dude! Check the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Whatever dude! Check the other thread.
                        Someone's cranky that big D missed the fried fish

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                          You guitar players might get the significance of this

Maple and purple heart, and pale moon ebony on the top

Talk to me, Goose!

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                            Talk to me, Goose!
                            I'm having Atomic Guitar Works out of Arizona build this one. It's a 7 string with an ibanez profile on the neck, 26.5 scale. The body will get restrained dark purple, and it'll be getting all gold hardware with Rio Grande pickups made here in houston

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                              I'm having Atomic Guitar Works out of Arizona build this one. It's a 7 string with an ibanez profile on the neck, 26.5 scale. The body will get restrained dark purple, and it'll be getting all gold hardware with Rio Grande pickups made here in houston

Freaking awesome. That neck inlay is amazing. Double hambuckers?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X