No announcement yet.

We just got hammered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother lives in Frisco and he said it missed him by about 2 miles.

Comment

Roofers are blowing up our phone.

Comment

Got some slightly smaller than golf ball sized stuff at the house in Prosper.

Have a buddy who sells his signs to homeowners for $10 just to put in yards - Hilarious, but wonder if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          A little larger than golf ball size hail. Just beat the crap out of us!
          We own a roofing company as well. Hopefully that nice Ac unit didnt get hurt! But if you want I can have my guy come inspect that roof if you need just holler at me!

Comment

Contact CROWMAGNUM on here

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTERRY75 View Post
              Contact CROWMAGNUM on here
              Thanks for the referral on this thread Terry.

I have refrained from shameless advertising my company on these threads out of respect for my TBH family.It just feels dirty to do so.I seldom advertise anywhere else as I enjoy a good refferal/word of mouth business.

With that being said,anyone that would like a honest bid w/out all the Storm Trooper BS or just want some advice.Pm me.👍🇨🇱

Comment

Well, it's a waiting game right now. Waiting on the insurance adjuster. From what I see on the news, we got lucky. It still sucks though.

Comment

Had to take my poor wife out to eat yesterday. She is home all day and taking the brunt of the door to door roofer game. She has a fine collection of business cards now. She quit answering the door but every once in a while she opens the door to collect the next card. One will stick his card in the door and take the other one and throw it in the flower bed. All this plus the phone calls. She deserved a good dinner.

Comment

Had to take my poor wife out to eat yesterday. She is home all day and taking the brunt of the door to door roofer game. She has a fine collection of business cards now. She quit answering the door but every once in a while she opens the door to collect the next card. One will stick his card in the door and take the other one and throw it in the flower bed. All this plus the phone calls. She deserved a good dinner.

Yeah don’t hire those guys lol. Solicitors drive me crazy. I mean I guess I’m dumb for not going knocking on doors but I just can’t make myself do it. I feel like if you have good word of mouth you shouldn’t have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                      Yeah don’t hire those guys lol. Solicitors drive me crazy. I mean I guess I’m dumb for not going knocking on doors but I just can’t make myself do it. I feel like if you have good word of mouth you shouldn’t have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      She called me earlier and said she was ready to shoot the next SOB that knocked the door.

Comment

She called me earlier and said she was ready to shoot the next SOB that knocked the door.
                        I can get you a sign for $10 - Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Got some slightly smaller than golf ball sized stuff at the house in Prosper.

Have a buddy who sells his signs to homeowners for $10 just to put in yards - Hilarious, but wonder if it works.
                          Getting a sign in the yard helped so much during the Wylie rebuild we did a couple years back, softball-cantaloupe. Kept alot of the scum away. We had to do a near total rebuild, down to the studs in 75% of the house from water damage, new flooring, windows, whole new roof with decking, etc.

We used http://gagerestoration.com/, and I cannot recommend Johnny and his wife enough. They helped us every step of the way, and we ended up moving out of state midway through the rebuild. They were able to finish up and get the house ready for market by our deadlines without any issues at all. They even stood in for us to get final insurance approval and a few other times that we needed someone on the ground while we were out of state.

Praying for everyone that is going through this, please let me know if I can help at all with our experiences, we had close to 120k worth of damage between the house and cars. I would love to pass on any of the things we learned along the way.

Comment

Here is a pic of the skylight from the outside.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X