Old trail Cams needed to catch a Thief.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old trail Cams needed to catch a Thief.

I have a old house that I still have stuff in. Nothing a great value but it's mine. Someone has decided they need to steal it from me. They've also stolen all my game cameras that I had out. I'm going to replace the game cameras but wanted to put out some decoy cameras. If anyone has some old non-working cams laying around I'll buy them from you. I just need something easy for them to find so they drop their guard.

No help on cameras, but hope you catch the thief!

Comment

No help on the cameras either but sounds like you need to rig one of the dummy cameras with a tracking bug. They might lead you right back to all of your stuff.

Comment

What is it about old houses that people think they can help themselves to?

I was talking to some family the other day and a friend of the family butted in saying something about how fun it is to explore old houses and find stuff they could take home. I looked right at her and said, "You do know that's call stealing, right? That stuff belongs to someone and it ain't you."

I hope you can catch them. Maybe one of those cameras that you hide in a kids' toy in the nursery to catch the nanny doing something? Except you would hide it in a rock or tree hollow?

Comment

How do you get a tracking bug? Where can you buy them and how do they work?

Comment

Hoggslayer--I have at least 3 that are yours for the cost of shipping. Let me know if you want one or all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              How do you get a tracking bug? Where can you buy them and how do they work?

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Hoggslayer--I have at least 3 that are yours for the cost of shipping. Let me know if you want one or all of them.
                I'll take them. How much will shipping be?

Comment

Talk to the sheriff dept. I know that some dept's have some small ones.
                  Worth a try.

Comment

I have a few it your other deal doesn't work out.

Comment

I would put a gps on one of the cameras as well. I have a friend that kept getting his battery stolen off of his gate entrance. Attached the little tracker to the battery and bam led them right to the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I'll take them. How much will shipping be?
                        I don't know--do you want them shipped just parcel post, UPS, or Express Mail? Shoot me your address via PM and I'll see if I can get a quote--

Or--I'm down the road in Seguin if you can work up a TBH express--

Comment

I'm in sugar land I have one you can have for free might have 2 but 1 for sure . I'm not home right now but I'll check for the second one when I get home .

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            I have a few it your other deal doesn't work out.
                            Jeff, please make sure you erase those "unmentionable" pictures of you when you were in that phase - you know the one.

Comment

Should be lots of Moultrie cameras for free. None of them work

Comment

Working...
                              X