No announcement yet.

best single pin adjustable sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with other comment... turned it off...robotic voice annoying and difficult to understand. With It was done differently CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
      I have had great luck with my trophy ridge react one. I really love the brightness of the pin, and the accuracy of the react technology is great. I usually sight in at 20 and back out to 40 for the rough set. Then 60 or 70 to finely adjust. Works just as advertised, and my accuracy has vastly improved since switching to a single pin.

If I were to be buying one right now, I would be torn between the TR react one pro and a spott Hogg Hogg father.
      This!

Comment

I have had both a Black Gold Ascent (both the 3 pin and single pin sliders) and HHA XL5519. The HHA is brighter, so bright that when shooting in the sun I had to have the Rheostat closed almost the whole way to avoid starburst. But I like the forward wheel and auto dark fiber cover of the BG much better. I am looking for a used sight now for a bow my wife ordered for me for a birthday/doing well on cancer treatment present. I am really trying to find a BG. I completely regret selling mine last year.

Comment

Really enjoying my Axcel accutouch, easy to use and sight in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a single pin, but I bought a Spott Hogg Fast Eddie Double Pin last summer and love it. Some buddies also got one and are very happy with it as well.

Comment

I run the spot hog tommy hog. I think Spot hogs are by far the most durable. Hard to beat some of the HHA sights though. They have great pins and tritium inserts.

Comment

I've got the HHA Optimizer Lite. From what I've gathered, it's their entry level equip. Can be had for ~$100 if not mistaken. Its been Great for my intents and purposes.

Comment

spot hogg "the hogg father".

Comment

Originally posted by zozolio View Post
                    Agree with other comment... turned it off...robotic voice annoying and difficult to understand. With It was done differently CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC
                    Is this spam or something? The majority of your 11 posts since joining are nonsense and include weird links. Anyone seeing this? What am I missing?

Comment

The HHA Optimizer I just put on my Triax is outstanding.

Comment

I really my HHA single pin (OL 0519), I think.
                        It's a good sight that didn't hurt my wallet.
                        Before that I had a TruGlo Range Rover and it was fine, too.

Comment

i got a CBE TEK Hybrid and really like it.

Comment

Holey robot resurrection Batman!

But since we are on the subject.
                            I shoot a Spot Hogg Hogg Father. The wheel design spreads out the yardage marks and makes it easier to see, I MUST have micro-adjustability on my slider and it's built like a tank! I have two actually, love 'em that much.

My wife shoots a CBE Tek-Hybrid (she only shoots indoor/targets, no hunting) and she loves it. I'm not too keen on the smallish wheel, but it is a solid sight and holds a good zero with no slop or buzz.

2015 called, they want their thread back!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                              Holey robot resurrection Batman!

But since we are on the subject.
                              I shoot a Spot Hogg Hogg Father. The wheel design spreads out the yardage marks and makes it easier to see, I MUST have micro-adjustability on my slider and it's built like a tank! I have two actually, love 'em that much.

My wife shoots a CBE Tek-Hybrid (she only shoots indoor/targets, no hunting) and she loves it. I'm not too keen on the smallish wheel, but it is a solid sight and holds a good zero with no slop or buzz.

2015 called, they want their thread back!
                              sometimes its better to resurrect threads rather than start a new one on the same subjects over and over again.

Comment

I had an HHA Optimizer with a 4x lens on my old bow that I gave to my girlfriend. I have a Spott Hogg Fast Eddie Double Pin with a 4x lens on my Triax. I bought the Triax used and it already had the Fast Eddie on it. I like both and would use both but if I was buying brand new I would go with the Optimizer because of how bright it its. I hunt mainly out of ground blinds and I have had issues seeing my Fast Eddie pins without the light on. If brightness wasn't an issue I would probably recommend the Fast Eddie. You couldn't go wrong with either.

Comment

Working...
                                X