No announcement yet.

Academy Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stopped by the katy one yesterday. no sales on kayaks.

Comment

went by 3 stores, all had the kayak, none on sale

Comment

Boom[emoji95] last one in Tomball[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Comment

How long until these show up in the classified?

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

How much you willing to pay? Hahaha. Just kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Id like to have one of those, cool looking yaks

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                Got mine!! Thanks for posting. Had to put on hold at the Cypress store. Was the only one left when I called.

Awesome! Let me know when you want to go fish

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                  Awesome! Let me know when you want to go fish

For sure man!! Going to try and break it in this weekend.

Comment

For those that might not know Ocean Kayak is a really good brand. Those are really solid boats. Much better than the Perceptions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                      went by 3 stores, all had the kayak, none on sale
                      I'm in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                        I ain't selling mine Cuz![emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          Follow up...

I went to my Academy yesterday and they didn't have any in stock so checked other stores for me. Found one near by so I went over to get it. Didn't ring up as clearance. For some reason the guys at the first location could see the clearance but this store couldn't.

They ended up calling around and long story short...They gave me the clearance price and asked me not to tell my friends or family.

Thanks for posting this. My wife is the owner of a brand new kayak and we have a fishing trip planned for our anniversary next weekend. Perfect timing.
                          Well it's a good thing you didn't tell anyone James!!!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Follow up...

I went to my Academy yesterday and they didn't have any in stock so checked other stores for me. Found one near by so I went over to get it. Didn't ring up as clearance. For some reason the guys at the first location could see the clearance but this store couldn't.

They ended up calling around and long story short...They gave me the clearance price and asked me not to tell my friends or family.

Thanks for posting this. My wife is the owner of a brand new kayak and we have a fishing trip planned for our anniversary next weekend. Perfect timing.
                            dude... nice! I'm glad you guys are cashing in. I'm wishing I would've kept mine now, lol. Gave it to my cousin before I even had the chance to get home.

Comment

You guys got a great deal.

Went to one of the stores in SA (Northwoods) and they currently have one in stock. Talked to the guys about the price, they pulled up a few things on the computer and according to them, the yellow color of that model is supposed to be the one on clearance, not the green/black one. They also said that it varies from store to store what's on clearance and what isn't, which is why different stores are showing different things. Guy gave me the name of another location that had two in stock, he looked it up as I was right there. I called that location a few minutes later, that guy asked me which color I was looking for, I told him either one, and then he said they don't have any in stock

They also don't have any Ocean Kayaks on their website, clearance or not.

Weird deal all around but glad you guys were able to take advantage of it.

Comment

Same boat, found some in Denton but not on clearance

Comment

Working...
                                X