No announcement yet.

You make the call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc; I think he is older than 4.5--sure looks mature--with all the protein yall feed dont you fell he should be a little better than he is--does not have any mass

Comment

[QUOTE=Split Arrow;1017478]

x3.....You would be sick if that inferior deer injured or killed one of your bigger better deer

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
        If it were my deer herd I would be inclined to take him out because I would think he will end up breeding more than the bucks of better quality, and he may well hurt some of the bucks I'd rather hang on the wall - like that big wide 12.
        I agree with ya.

Comment

I agree with Kieth, he's older than you think, just like an old man that spends a lot of time in the gym, looks younger than he is. I would have gotten rid of him before I started this thread, then there would have been another paragraph & a LDP. LOL

Comment

He might break up some good headgear on some good bucks, so........tell me how his backstraps taste.

Comment

I'd call Berandel!!!!!!

Comment

We would take him on our place. I would not want him running off and dominating my protein feeders and keeping an up and comer from the protein.

Comment

We've done it before and will do it again.

You have to take care of your better bucks with potential.

Comment

I used to know a guy like that. Little man syndrome baad and he was 6'2", he got stabbed and killed about 8 years ago.

Kill that deer!

Comment

If he's keeping your better bucks away from potential does, I'd whack him.

Comment

never been much of a fan of anything being picked on, thats why the doe I shot this year caught an arrow and that buck would probably catch one as well save the fact I am in a one buck county and if those other rascals were near me during hunting light they would be at least drawn on if I could manage to get my string back

Comment

Never much liked a bully. I'll volunteer to come take him out for ya'.

Let us know what your answer is Doc.

Comment

I shot a buck named Bull for the same reason. Stocky with a narrow racks....they win the battle literally every time. Those wide bucks....they are at a serious disadvantage. Tines inside the ears puts tines on the opponents skull and into the eyes of his wider foe.

He's got to go....he's going to tear all the pretty boys up Doc.

Comment

Shoot him. You have some beautiful deer on your place. I would hate to see a buck as dominant in attitude (with as small a rack as he has) breeding the does instead of the bigger boys breeding the does. Another thing to keep in mind is: if he is that much of a fighter....you run the risk of him breaking the horns of one of your bigger bucks...or...worse....killing one!

Comment

Shooooooooooooottttt!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X