Houston rodeo parking pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
    I like park and ride we used it last Saturday by the time I get down to Shepherd and 45 it's enough traffic for me already. We always stop at Sonic or somewhere and grab a Coke on the way in and top it off making a mixed drink when we get out of the truck at the park and ride and just relax and enjoy a drink on the way there without having to fight traffic and they drop you off at the gate.
    I also will be taking my wife on Saturday for our first time. What and where is park and ride?

Comment

Originally posted by stickslinger92 View Post
      park in the cash lot where astroworld used to be. Its 20 bucks. If you get there early enough and park towards the front half of the lot its super easy to get out. We went last saturday and got out of the parking lot in under five minutes. We were headed back towards sugar land area so we took fannin to holmes, to 90 through stafford back to 59 and it was smooth as could be. Hardly any traffic at all.
      this. We left from richmond to the rodeo and took 90 all the way to belfort. Then took a right on belfort and came in on the back side of that parking lot at astroworld. $20 and a short walk later, we were in line in less than 30 mins with a 3 yo. Backtracked the same way back to katy and in our driveway in 40.

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKSTAR View Post
        Park Downtown
        Take the Rail
        Never Park Downtown.

Comment

metro park and ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
            Park in the cash lot where astroworld used to be. Its 20 bucks. If you get there early enough and park towards the front half of the lot its super easy to get out. .....
            Do you know which crossstreets the cash lot is? I'm not familiar with where Astroworld used to be.
            Sounds like a good option tho.

Comment

The pin is the cash lot where we parked. $20 easy in and out last Friday night we didn’t have to sit in traffic at all after the rodeo. The corner of Murworth and Lantern Point.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                  I also will be taking my wife on Saturday for our first time. What and where is park and ride?
                  Google rodeo park and ride. There are different locations on each side of town. And the one I use may not be best for you depending where your coming from
                  You park at a metro park and ride location that's servicing the rodea. Buy a wrist band about $5 round trip load up on a metro bus and it drops you off at the gates. When your ready to leave go back to where they dropped you off and get in the line (there will be signs for different park and ride locations) just make sure your in the right one and they drive you back to your car....lines leaving can be long but I've never waited over 20 minutes or so...usually goes quick. I started going to rodeo in Houston by myself in highschool. We would ride park and ride with a group of friends. Nothing to it
                  Scroll to bottom of link
                  Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 03-13-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Craigslist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RingSteel View Post
                        Do you know which crossstreets the cash lot is? I'm not familiar with where Astroworld used to be.
                        Sounds like a good option tho.
                        My bad, just now seeing this. Cross streets are Kirby, Bellfort, Fannin and 610. If you google Davis Chevrolet the cash lot is just to the right of that. There's a bridge that you ride the shuttle over 610 and it'll drop you off right at the carnival. Tried to get a pic up for you but its not wanting to cooperate this morning.
                        Last edited by Stickslinger92; 03-16-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Fyi there is cash parking off north stadium and la concha. In the garages NOT on property

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oops, I gave away to parking passes the other day......and a pass to the rodeo. Hope u enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                            X