Stan is da MAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stan is da MAN!

Got a call from my daughter around 9pm last nite. She just left Bucees in Madisonville, on her way back to Dallas, and was almost to Centerville when her car overheated. Knowing it would be a few hours before I could get there (I was in schulenburg at my mom and dads) I started to worry. Broke down on the side of 45, in the middle of nowhere, at 9 at nite isn’t a place for any 21 year old girl. The wheels were turning. Who did I know around there that could check on her until roadside assistance could get there? And no telling when I would/ could be there. I hated to make the call, but without any hesitation, Stan R was up and on his way to help out.

Stan got to her in just a few minutes. Not long after, the wrecker showed up. They got the car loaded up and said they would start on it first thing in the morning. Stan took Haley to a hotel in town, made sure she got to her room and called me when the car made it to the shop. What a relief!

The shop called around lunchtime and had the car fixed. Loose clamp on a radiator hose. Got everything fixed up and got her back on the road! Glad it was nothing serious.

Can’t thank Stan enough. Believe me when I say, Stan is one of the good guys! Thank you, Stan!

Good thing......

Comment

Great!

Comment

Glad your daughter is safe and back on the road.

Comment

Stan helped me out at his ranch when I needed Work. Truly a great man

Comment

Very nice to have friends like that.
            Stan is indeed the Man.

Comment

Was expecting to read about Stan Potts. Glad I didn’t because I can’t stand that guy.

Good on ya!

Comment

Comment

Nice to see a good story about a TBH'er. The bad ones sure get lots of attention

Comment

Good friends are a huge blessing.

Comment

Priceless

Comment

Stan is a good guy! Glad everything worked out good for y’all!

Comment

Man, I remember the fund raiser we had at Buffalo Field Archery Club for Chew when he was in the process of KCA... Stan was key in pulling that thing off! He worked like a slave boy that day and days beforehand getting the Club ready to host the event. That was my first "real run-in" I'd had with Stan... I have come to know since that time that is just normal for Stan... The man just likes to help people!! Glad to call him friend!

Comment

Stan is THE man! He called me and it never made it to my phone!. ..but glad she is fixed up. Now....go to the last place she had service done and ream them on that clamp

Comment

Class act

Comment

Working...
                              X