My first up close moose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first up close moose.

At the paremeter fence near base housing.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ce4af5c...0520192041.mp4

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

What state?

Comment

That cow had her ears pinned back and the neck hair on end. Good thing there was a fence between you and her or you would've got stomped! How far away were you?

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
        What state?
        Anchorage AK

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          That cow had her ears pinned back and the neck hair on end. Good thing there was a fence between you and her or you would've got stomped! How far away were you?
          About two feet. She sniffed my hand. If there wasn't an eight foot fence I wouldn't be nowhere close.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Those suckers are BIG!! I had a small bull chase a cow right by me while I was elk hunting in Colorado... Was standing in an old logging road putting the stalk on some mewing/glunking elk when these 2 moose (or is it meese ) came charging down the road. I jumped back in the brush at the edge of the road... they came flying by and never changed course... They'd have plowed me over if I hadn't moved!! Beautiful animals but DANG up close they're BIG!!

Comment

I have seen 2 here in Colorado. One was while fishing. It was a bit too close for comfort so I moved. They are huge animals.

Comment

Working...
                X