No announcement yet.

Current political landscape is making my head explode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are so out of control on the left now I'm beginning to wonder if we might have to fight another civil war. Just the other day I was driving through a suburban neighborhood in Katy Tx and there spray painted on a fence on Fry road was "KILL TRUMP!!" This crap is getting really out of control and pissing me off in some serious ways. I'm not even a fan of Trump!

These people are hell bent on violence it seems to me, but will cry like some school girls when they get what they are after.
    Last edited by Kodiakk; 05-23-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Very frustrating to see idiots believing everything the media feeds them. Things with zero evidence or proof. But by golly they must be true because it was on "the news".

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Very frustrating to see idiots believing everything the media feeds them. Things with zero evidence or proof. But by golly they must be true because it was on "the news".
        That is why on this very website you see some people label defense of an issue or person (usually President Trump) as "being partisan" and "not thinking for yourself". They are projecting their own inabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Kinda like that story the other day that fox ran about the homeless bums moving to Durango, Co., because they can buy weed legally there for $150 per baggie.

My point being is that both sides spins the media wheel for their own gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Kinda like that story the other day that fox ran about the homeless bums moving to Durango, Co., because they can buy weed legally there for $150 per baggie.

My point being is that both sides spins the media wheel for their own gains.
            Only difference is they did have evidence and witness about the Durango thing. And didn't mention $150

But I see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              Oh, and people like Glenn Beck are also the problem... He and his organization are just a buncha high school girls.
              glenn beck went off the rails a long time ago, can't stand to listen to them. glad Sirius moved him from the patriot channel, and put someone (david webb) in there with some brains.

Comment

Working...
              X