• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
    Sss
    There's a lot of desert in Arizona.

Comment

This doesn't make sense, the guy who has your truck isn't an insurance company. Insurance companies sue for insurance fraud not individuals. Something isn't right with this whole deal.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
        that makes sense to me but apparently you can
        Counter claim and name the scum bag attorney that filed for the illegal felon. Conspiracy and collusion. If illegal felon is filing pro services, file a motion to dismiss outlining the merits of the case.

Comment

Sounds like a scam, is the attorney listed with the AZ BAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
            Sounds like a scam, is the attorney listed with the AZ BAR?
            I could not find them. Looks like it was written up by 'Attorney Assisted Centers' , the name is Silviano Tanori AZCLDP:80465

Comment

I just copied and pasted the name and number you listed and one hit was for a notary and the other was a tax preparer maybe he is an attorney too but I doubt it. I think they are trying to scam you in to sending money to settle versus taking time off and heading out of state to handle it. I think I would make some calls to the AZ BAR and if they don't have him listed, then a call to the DA for the county they are in.

Comment

Do you internet lawyers, who have told him to forget about it, realize that, IF the lawsuit has in fact been filed and he has been served, he will have a default judgement entered against him if he does not respond to the lawsuit?

This is not pointed to you, Crippler, because you obviously know this and did not realize he had been served.

Comment

Sounds like a scam

Comment

Looks like Silviano is marrying Emma on Sept 13. In Tucson.

Welcome to Emma Romero and Silviano Tanori's Wedding Website! View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5431.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24490937

Name:	IMG_5432.JPG
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	24490938

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Do you internet lawyers, who have told him to forget about it, realize that, IF the lawsuit has in fact been filed and he has been served, he will have a default judgement entered against him if he does not respond to the lawsuit?

This is not pointed to you, Crippler, because you obviously know this and did not realize he had been served.
                      You're licensed to practice law in Arizona?! Didn't know that. Maybe you can represent him?

Comment

sorry for the lack of detail, we responded.....then they requested court....then i got a court date of april 24th

Looks like Silviano is marrying Emma on Sept 13. In Tucson.

Welcome to Emma Romero and Silviano Tanori's Wedding Website! View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot.

[ATTACH]848954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]848955[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by cripsol View Post
                          You're licensed to practice law in Arizona?! Didn't know that. Maybe you can represent him?
                          I haven't advised him on anything. I certainly would not advise him to ignore a summons if it is legit.

You are the aspiring lawyer. Why not give the guy some advise on what to do? Help the guy out!

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                            sorry for the lack of detail, we responded.....then they requested court....then i got a court date of april 24th

So you have an attorney?

Comment

So you have an attorney?
                              hm.... I do not have an attorney representing me in AZ...i did get ADVICE on how to respond

Comment

The dude apparently was a bullfighter before going to law school.

Name:	IMG_5433.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	24490939

Comment

Working...
                                X