Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Three weeks of waiting is coming together. Lots of help from TBHers as usual. A custom 182 gallon freshwater tank, made with 1/2 inch thick acrylic . 30 or so assorted African Cyclids being delivered tomorrow. [emoji106]
    Some random pics:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looks slick!

Comment

The guy did good work as he is the contact company for the cable TV show "Tanked" for the Houston area. The service agreement is pricey.......more than my 34,000 gallon swimming pool per month!!![emoji33] [emoji15] [emoji6]

Comment

I was going to say be ready to lose a bunch but if a pro is setting it up you should be good to go!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            The guy did good work as he is the contact company for the cable TV show "Tanked" for the Houston area. The service agreement is pricey.......more than my 34,000 gallon swimming pool per month!!![emoji33] [emoji15] [emoji6]

Did a guy named Steve do this for you? He takes care of my boss's fish tank, and was talking about putting sheds in a tank he was working on.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              Did a guy named Steve do this for you? He takes care of my boss's fish tank, and was talking about putting sheds in a tank he was working on.
              Lol. Small dang world. U got pics of his???

Comment

Glad to see it finally coming together. And off course I see the supervisor made his appearance.

Comment

I will try and post some up tomorrow, I don't know if Steve built this one, its been here for about 15 years or so. But I know he handles all of the cleaning and adding and upgrading now. He is in our office pretty often.

Comment

I gotta say, I've never been an aquarium guy, but that is fricking nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      I will try and post some up tomorrow, I don't know if Steve built this one, its been here for about 15 years or so. But I know he handles all of the cleaning and adding and upgrading now. He is in our office pretty often.
                      Good deal. [emoji106] I think he has been solo for only a few years.
                      Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                      Glad to see it finally coming together. And off course I see the supervisor made his appearance.
                      Lol....[emoji12] ....he don't like folks messing around in his "kennel!"

Comment

love me some Africans

sweet build O

Comment

Looks goods, African cichlids are hardy fish, I could not kill mine when I tried.

Comment

Awesome looking set up. A tank is like a fire I can sit and watch for hours. This might make me get back into it. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                              Awesome looking set up. A tank is like a fire I can sit and watch for hours. This might make me get back into it. Thanks a lot.
                              Same affect on me!!![emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                              X