No announcement yet.

TBGA in Lufkin Region 5, 6 & 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, high fence and low fence deer are separated now. We don't let breeder deer in the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

I'll have the big 7 point with trash if anyone sees me. Come say hi. I don't have him mounted yet, just the horns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Beast!

Comment

My son and I will be there. My Nacogdoches county 8-point qualified and my son had his first harvest this past season. It's fun to eat BBQ and see a bunch of nice deer.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
          Yep, high fence and low fence deer are separated now. We don't let breeder deer in the program.
          Really? So what is a "pasture born" deer. What defines the difference between a pasture and a pen? If I have a 50 acre high fenced "pasture" does that qualify?

Comment

Great Deer Brother!!

Comment

Pasture born deer that aren't tagged or tattooed would qualify, yes. We do our best to maintain the integrity of the program.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                Pasture born deer that aren't tagged or tattooed would qualify, yes. We do our best to maintain the integrity of the program.
                What defines the difference between a pasture and a pen? Can a high fenced pasture be 10 acres?

Comment

I think what he means is that high fenced raised or bred bucks, once let loose on an open fence property, are considered pasture bucks. I think, but I don't want to speak for TBGA

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    I think what he means is that high fenced raised or bred bucks, once let loose on an open fence property, are considered pasture bucks. I think, but I don't want to speak for TBGA
                    The rule currently is that a liberated deer cannot be entered into the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      The rule currently is that a liberated deer cannot be entered into the program.
                      So if I release a bred doe in a 10 acre high fenced pasture. She has a buck fawn that is pasture born. That buck would qualify?

Comment

Working...
                      X