New Cold Steel (Plastic) Broadhead [emoji849]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    He has his finger on the pulse of the broadhead industry. All roads lead to Ragin'.

Jason was a little slow on this one. There was already a thread on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Funny how some people have to constantly bash others for bashing
      Are you bashing me for bashing him because he bashed these broadheads?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
        Why do people think they need to bend their wrist and let the bow fall forward about a minute after the arrow hits the target. He is doing twisting it on purpose. I see funny guys doing that at 3D shoots all the time. I guess they saw someone do it so they copied.

If you are really not gripping the bow and letting it fall away your wrist wouldn't change angles.
        yeah, that is rather odd. if he wasn't griping it and just let the pressure of the hold keep it against his hand and let the bow fall away naturally after the shot, like you see in the Olympics and some archery competition series shooters. That guy is doing it on purpose though.

Eh, to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
          yeah, that is rather odd. if he wasn't griping it and just let the pressure of the hold keep it against his hand and let the bow fall away naturally after the shot, like you see in the Olympics and some archery competition series shooters. That guy is doing it on purpose though.

Eh, to each his own.

Style points. Not good ones, but still points

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Still probably work better than a rage
            For tha WIN!!!

Comment

Well i guess the plywood surprised me

Comment

Id use some for shooting coons at that price but thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Well, in all fairness, if Kotex were to make ball bats you could always loop the string around your wrist to keep the bat from flying out of your hands if you lost your grip. You gotta see the good in things, brother.

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                  Funny how some people have to constantly bash others for bashing
                  You 2! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  And don't forget about the minimal hand shock (super absorbent)

Just show em this. He'll leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Still probably work better than a rage
                    That's funny for sure!

I'll target practice with them out of my Xbow!
                    Wonder how sharp they are, They sure didn't penetrate good on a few of those animals!

Comment

If ol' Buck Medley uses them, I will buy the 50 count jug o' plasteek.

Comment

I guess I'm also in the minority. I hope to have some of these soon. Not one person on here has tried them and they already suck becouse of their material. At least they are trying to innovate. This reminds me of when Glock came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrant View Post
                          Holy Crap!! Someone warn all of the balloons and playing cards!! No balloon or playing card is safe!!

"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            I guess I'm also in the minority. I hope to have some of these soon. Not one person on here has tried them and they already suck becouse of their material. At least they are trying to innovate. This reminds me of when Glock came out.

Glock did not shoot plastic bullets. [emoji111]

Comment

I have one of their polymer knives and it will pass the rubber band test. If these come just as sharp and fly good I don't see a problem using them.

I will try them on a hog to see what it does before using on other animals.

For a once and done head, I'm digging them. No different than the stone heads used before modern BHs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                                I have one of their polymer knives and it will pass the rubber band test. If these come just as sharp and fly good I don't see a problem using them.

I will try them on a hog to see what it does before using on other animals.

For a once and done head, I'm digging them. No different than the stone heads used before modern BHs.

Way different than stone heads. Obsidian for instance can be made sharp as hell. And then there's the fact that as soon as Indians got their hands on steel they ditched stone as much as they could. Y'all act like the stone heads were dull.

Comment

Working...
                                X