I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    An eighth of hemp flower for 70 bucks. Wow.
    ?? It's like $9.95 a gram.
    Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Would this help with sleep?

I’m at my wits end trying to find something to help me sleep
    Yes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Duplicate

Comment

Beware, different brands get different results. We tried one and had excellent relief od inflammation, joint pain etc. switched to another brand that was supposedly a stronger mix yet less expensive. Might of well been sugar water. Pain and joint inflammation returned. Went back yo original brand and feel great again

Comment

Im cautious of any cure-alls but I fully understand being willing to try anything if you are in a bad enough bind. Another option for those interested in CBD is to grow your own and make your own oil. Growers Choice Seeds out of California will mail high CBD/ low THC seeds directly to you. Yes it is illegal in Texas. You would be growing marijuana in the eyes of the law. From what I understand of it, the leaves are supposed to contain the majority of CBD so no need to grow buds. I would think how much trouble you got in if you were caught would depend on how much you had and the county you were in. Yes illegal but better than ingesting some mystery oil from a shady company.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            We are looking for some kind of topical application for pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            check out Voodoo pain relief cream, probably the best topical application for pain on the market

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              The heck with CBD oil. Just go straight to the real CBD buds and smoke it. Legal in all 50 states.

https://berkshirecbd.com/
              Hail ya.....F big pharma!

Comment

the amount of THC in CBD that has THC in it is like .00004%, which is basically nothing, my dad and I have taken both and they're the same...the bud version seems to help my dad the most, the best explanation for that Is I think is that his body reacts better by smoking it and the aroma helps put him to sleep, and the effects lasts longer

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                  x2 on this, my dad tried the CBD oil for his Rheumatoid Arthritis and while it helped it wasn't the cure all...I got him a batch of this to smoke because of the reviews and now he's reduced his meds overall for his Ra by 80% and that's amazing considering how many different prescriptions he was taking....

and by the way if you folks are worried about failing a drug test don't worry it has zero thc in it....if you fail a drug test because of it well you were lying to your peers and yourself because you smoked actual pot..
                  How much did he smoke and how fast did it work? I have Psoriatic Arthritis and I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                    How much did he smoke and how fast did it work? I have Psoriatic Arthritis and I'm willing to try anything at this point.
                    I pre-rolled him joints, he would smoke half of the joint most of the time, sometimes the full joint if his pain was pretty bad that day and he was all riled up on his meds for his RA....

Comment

the amount of THC in CBD that has THC in it is like .00004%, which is basically nothing, my dad and I have taken both and they're the same...the bud version seems to help my dad the most, the best explanation for that Is I think is that his body reacts better by smoking it and the aroma helps put him to sleep, and the effects lasts longer
                      Incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Incorrect.

ok how so mr expert? My dad has been dealing with RA for 8 years and ive researched this topic to death for 6 years trying to find him the best possible natural supplement for his pain, so please explain....Im trying to help folks out while your trying to be the smartest guy in the room so if you're not giving anyone help advice just please get out of the thread.

Comment

I have a story about topicals. 30 years ago way before the cbd craze, my dad would put a 1/4 ounce of weed in an alcohol bottle and let it soak for two weeks or so. He had bad knees. He would rub it on his knees and swore by it for pain relief. He learned this from employees from Mexico. We used to give him **** about ruining good weed, just smoke it old man. Knowing what we know now about cbd I'm betting his stuff really worked.

Comment

ok how so mr expert? My dad has been dealing with RA for 8 years and ive researched this topic to death for 6 years trying to find him the best possible natural supplement for his pain, so please explain....Im trying to help folks out while your trying to be the smartest guy in the room so if you're not giving anyone help advice just please get out of the thread.
                            Lmao.

So you are saying hemp oil is no different than full tincture cbd oil? If so you are the one that needs to leave the thread.

Ok Mr. Smarty Pants......why are they seen differently in the medical community and the state of Texas? One is illegal and has medicinal value. The other is sold everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Lmao.

So you are saying hemp oil is no different than full tincture cbd oil? If so you are the one that needs to leave the thread.

Ok Mr. Smarty Pants......why are they seen differently in the medical community and the state of Texas? One is illegal and has medicinal value. The other is sold everywhere.

Hold on....are you saying there is zero THC in CBD oil?

If that is what you are saying, that is inaccurate. Most CBD oils claim to have under .3% (which classifies as hemp), but that really depends on the manufacturer since it is not regulated.

The differences:

Medical use involves utilizing the whole unprocessed plant or the chemicals within it to lessen the symptoms of various conditions or diseases. The main players are Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD).

Some medical cannabis can contain higher levels of CBD than what is seen in recreational marijuana. When consumed, individuals do not experience the extreme “high” sensation commonly associated with the recreational type. Recreational marijuana typically contains higher levels of THC content compared to the medical variant and is often used for the “high” effect as opposed to its benefits.

While there’s no definite difference between the flowers and concentrates of both types, the potency of medical cannabis is usually high.

Comment

How is it with stains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X