Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wasn't 5 hours away, I'd take you up on that offer..

Comment

Got 1200 lbs of peas and a ton of protein put out today. Bone dry at our place. Sure not looking good so far. Deer are hammering the feeders.

Comment

Same way out in our pasture...It’s scary dry!!!!!

Comment

Filled feeders with the help of BD yest and besides mesquite it still looks like Jan/feb, gonna be a bad summer if we don't get some wet stuff

Comment

The paint on a couple of these protein feeders has been bad since year one. Started rattle caning a couple. Had a couple cans left over from another project. Really should have rolled these.

Had the professional hunters with me.

Ran into one snake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              The paint on a couple of these protein feeders has been bad since year one. Started rattle caning a couple. Had a couple cans left over from another project. Really should have rolled these.

Had the professional hunters with me.

Ran into one snake

I agree with the rolling on something you want to last. That spray could be your primer..

Good stuff with the Daisy BB gun armada wreaking havoc on your small game..

Comment

Up north of Angelo and the birds are quiet. Haven’t gotten a gobble all day. Found plenty of hens but only seen one Tom.

Last edited by El General; 04-28-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Filled feeders with the help of BD yest and besides mesquite it still looks like Jan/feb, gonna be a bad summer if we don't get some wet stuff
                  Your right we need rain really bad. We were out a couple weeks ago and it looked like January.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Enjoyed the visit. Sure praying for some good rain soon. Maybe we will get some next week.

Comment

Turkeys were hammering back once again out West. Got my buddy on his first big chicken. Came in gobbling on a rope full strut. As said need rain bad, it's gettin ugly out there.

Comment

Nice! Congrats on the long beard!

Comment

Great weekend with the guys. Had my other PM come down with his Dad Who flew in from North Carolina and got them on some Texas Rios. After 25 years his dad completed his turkey grand slam. Glad it all came together and happy to have helped someone along the way.

Bring on the rain!!

Comment

I guess it was just us. Turkeys weren't talking much (heard 3 gobbles all weekend) and definitely weren't answering us. We don't know what we are doing though.

Comment

Looks like most of our area got some or is getting some much needed rain!! Thank you Lord!

Last edited by Smart; 05-03-2018, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Raining good now in God’s country!

Comment

Working...
                                X