No announcement yet.

Crockpot pulled pork - super easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to sound like an idiot (too late) but where are you finding a dry b-b-q rub? I've looked at Minyards and Kroger with no luck. I guess this weekend I'll just HAVE to go to Cabelas and look . If you could tell me where you are finding the McCormick I'd appreciate it.

Comment

thanks fellows.....used alittle of everyones....ideas......turned out GREAT...bubba

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
        I don't mean to sound like an idiot (too late) but where are you finding a dry b-b-q rub? I've looked at Minyards and Kroger with no luck. I guess this weekend I'll just HAVE to go to Cabelas and look . If you could tell me where you are finding the McCormick I'd appreciate it.

Try Tom Thumb. That's where my wife gets it. It's called BBQ Pulled Pork in one of those little envelopes in the spice section.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
          its in the little packets like the gravy mix, taco seasoning, chili seasoning, ect...

Comment

I've gotta try this one...sounds real good (and easy)

Comment

Dale, where could I find the Weber Mesquite seasoning? And just what exactly is "barnacle dust"?
              Thanks, Letney

Comment

the wife and i were doing our ever so dreadful grocery shopping this weekend and while at sam's i found some weber mesquite seasoning. smells great, can't wait to try it out.

Comment

I did another round of this on Sunday. As usual it was awesome. The wife said "can we have this every week?" I'm all for it! I wanna try this out on a big chunk of wild pig next.

Comment

loved it. cooked this couple weeks ago in crock pot. served on corn tortilla, little stubs bbq sauce and spoon full of cole slaw. WOW.

Smoking 2 ham all day this friday.

Comment

man, I'm going for it.. just put one in, about 4 pounder plus, and letting it cook on low all afternoon... added the mccormick pulled pork packet, little bbq sauce instead of ketchup, little brown sugar... and some garlic and diced onion... can't wait to try it.. hope it's good.

Comment

Doing this myself

Comment

Wanted to bring this back to the top of the page because it is -
                          Great tasting
                          Very easy to make
                          Easily customizable

Thanks again innergel for the recipe!

Comment

Crockpot + pork.............. I knew that was going to work! Plus it`s nice and moist.

Comment

I'm doing this tomorrow night with a brisket!

Comment

Works fantastic with brisket too! The one I made yesterday was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X