No announcement yet.

Best Tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get alot of newer Kubotas in that have the regen emissions on them. They trade them in on the older Kubota’s with no emissions. Not sure if they have issues or just dont like the regen and having to idle them around 17-1800rpms. With older Kubotas you can dead idle them all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like my Branson.

My new one was DEF free when all other were not.

Comment

Your neighbors tractor full of fuel is always the best tractor to have

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
          Your neighbors tractor full of fuel is always the best tractor to have

Until it breaks!

In for this. Hoping to be in the market in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
            We get alot of newer Kubotas in that have the regen emissions on them. They trade them in on the older Kubota’s with no emissions. Not sure if they have issues or just dont like the regen and having to idle them around 17-1800rpms. With older Kubotas you can dead idle them all day long.

Its my older customers that have the most regen problems with kubota, there scared to run them over 2000 rpm all day

Comment

Step it up and get you a Lamborghini tractor
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                Its my older customers that have the most regen problems with kubota, there scared to run them over 2000 rpm all day
                I thought people were saying Kubotas were the best?!

Comment

Guess I’m lucky with my junky old pieced together 2004 JD. Bought it new in 04, one time it blew a 20 amp fuse. Replaced it and never had any other issues of any type.

Comment

Sure like my Mahindra!

Comment

Most farmers around here run Kabota.
                      Mahindra is fine for most folks that don’t work a tractor hard, but you get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Mahindra is fine for most folks that don’t work a tractor hard, but you get what you pay for.
                        I have no experience with them so i cant judge their quality, but this is kinda how I see it. They seem like great tractors for the average property owner who needs an affordable tractor. They have a real utilitarian feel to them. I just havent felt like experimenting with them yet and dont think I will anytime soon. Seems like everyone on here loves theirs, so may be worth a shot to look at for some.
                        Last edited by CentexRancher; 10-18-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          I'm not sure I understand this??? I have been shopping, and can't find a whole lot of price difference in all the bigger brand names.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post

Yep

Comment

John Deere with out a doubt

Make sure you get 2012 or older without the Regen crap. We’ve got close to 100 tractors in all different brands from 40hp-450hp.

Comment

love my new 4wd 4040 Kubota regen not a problem just keep working it only last about 10 min most of the time don't even know its doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X