No announcement yet.

Best Tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I like the Kubota's. Made in GA. Everything is engineered by Kubota and made by Kubota. Not pieced together from random manufactures.

Comment

I would try to find a dealer close that stocks parts and has mechanics that can actually work on it. You may not need service for 10 years, but its a pain having to haul one a long ways for service.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
        I love my 4WD 70hp Mahindra 5570 open station.
        I just bought the 2018 6075 Mahindra, not that it helps only have 20 hrs so far but it does not have the Dpf or Def it is simply a common rail engine but does have the Egr equip. But I love it so far. And as stated before will out lift and out power any tractor in its class. The wet clutch is something to get used to for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          I had the same tire setup on mine and switched the front left and right tires, wow is it more stable...

But mine is a little smaller tractor
          I filled the rear tires with water and that made a huge difference. It was way too front heavy before, but now i can grab round bales and other items without an issue. May be worth trying if you need some weight in the rear. I had to change underwear after I tried to turn with a full load in the grapple when i first got the tractor

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            Oh and I like the Kubota's. Made in GA. Everything is engineered by Kubota and made by Kubota. Not pieced together from random manufactures.
            Yes sir, a m7060 would work great. The m5 and m6 series are def tractors. M7060 is just dpf filter.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
              If anybody has any questions, pm me and ill try my best to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I have looked at yalls website on a frequent basis. You definitely carry some clean, used tractors with very low hours and decent prices.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                I have looked at yalls website on a frequent basis. You definitely carry some clean, used tractors with very low hours and decent prices.

Thx! If you are ever in the area, stop by n introduce yourself

Comment

Had a mihindra about 12 years and no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                    My little 40hp Mahindra......

+1, iv got the same tractor and it's a work horse.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                      I filled the rear tires with water and that made a huge difference. It was way too front heavy before, but now i can grab round bales and other items without an issue. May be worth trying if you need some weight in the rear. I had to change underwear after I tried to turn with a full load in the grapple when i first got the tractor

We have the same tractor, but with a cab. I thought the same thing, way too light in the *** end. Went to put water in the tires and it came from the dealer with water in them already [emoji50]went ahead and filled them all the way up and added wheel weights. Pretty good now. New tractors, like everything else, ain’t made like they used too

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                        Yes sir, a m7060 would work great. The m5 and m6 series are def tractors. M7060 is just dpf filter.
                        Or find a good used low houred m7040, no emissions at all.

Comment

Kubota.
                          Kubota.
                          Kubota.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                            Kubota.
                            Kubota.
                            Kubota.

Lots of Kubota support! My Grandpa has a little 30hp Kubota that runs great. Just trying to get all the info I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                              Lots of Kubota support! My Grandpa has a little 30hp Kubota that runs great. Just trying to get all the info I can.

Another pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                                Thx! If you are ever in the area, stop by n introduce yourself

With yalls selection of inventory I am afraid to stop by.

My preference would be kubota, but I would make sure a dependable dealer is close whatever your choice ends up being.

Comment

Working...
                                X