Great news. Congratulations!

Comment

Very cool deer!

Comment

How long is later?

Comment

Nice looking buck for sure

Comment

Congrats! I'm guessing you have one super excited daughter and you're a proud dad? That deer is awesome. Can't wait to see him.

Comment

I can't wait to see the story and hear the final score on this one! What an awesome deer!

Comment

Waiting impatiently. Congrats on putting that bruiser on the ground.

Comment

It's even more later now!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                        This buck is down!!!!!!!!! Story and pics later
                        How much later, I'm about to leave ...

Comment

Would also like to see him out of velvet. But...3 yrs., 14" wide, 128ish. With a deer like that though who cares about the score? The question is whether you want to let him grow another year or two?

Comment

Come on.......I am about to have to leave to head to Rockdale ...I need a quick photo.

Oh, Congrats.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Waiting impatiently. Congrats on putting that bruiser on the ground.
                              X2

Comment

Saturday evening I was hunting and right before sundown the tall 8 stepped out of the cedars with 2 other bucks. I took the shot (rifle) and he ran around one of my tank ****s out of sight. My neighbors were kind enough to help me look for him well into the night. Not a drop of blood anywhere! The next morning I looked everywhere with no sign of blood or sign of him. I was sick! I mean so sick I was not eating I was so depressed. Could not face the fact that I had missed him. I was convinced that it was a clean miss but my neighbors on both sides told me they would keep an eye out for buzzards. I went down yesterday evening and hunted hoping he would show back up. I get a call this morning from my neighbor on the hill saying, "good news maybe, there are buzzards all over the creek leading to your big tank" he went on to say that "I bet he went for water and died in the creek where the buzzards are". I was ecstatic! I took off early from work and drove straight down there. I drove straight to the location where he saw the buzzards and BAM! There he was, buzzards flew everywhere. I was very discouraged that all meat and cape was ruined but fell blessed that I found him.

Comment

Working...
                                X