No announcement yet.

Aransas 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a buck taken off Hagerman Hunt #3. Grayson co has been archery only for a good number of years. Not uncommon kill for Hagerman.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thumper; 12-05-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
      I have a permit for the third hunt starting next Saturday but having trouble talking myself into going. .......sigh......
      Hey, it might be the weekend. Hope you go, I wish you the best success, and look forward to your report.

Comment

I'm thinking about driving over to Aransas Wednesday afternoon just to get a picture of board to see how this late hunt goes. It is about an hour drive for me. Weather sure has been about right. Tried to talk my neighbor into this hunt but he wanted the first hunt.

Comment

When we left Sunday evening, there had been 5 bucks, 3 does, and 7 hogs taken. There were still many hunters out when we came in. Unfortunately, we left with nothing.

Comment

Oooh, kind of slow but I sure appreciate the post.

Comment

Last week a controlled burn got out of control and a large portion of the point was scorched. Norther came in and the winds switched, flames 100' high, typical scorched earth policy, oak motts are gone. Fire jumped all fire breaks. SMH

Picture of the point across Saint Charles Bay.
              Attached Files

Comment

Dang!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, the grass areas were too high to get a decent hunt this past season but DANG...

Gonna miss the trees !

Comment

Working...
                  X