This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Dabo went 9-5 in year two, he went 6-7 in year three.... that’s the precedent Texas is hoping for.
    Thats the precedent EVERYONE is looking for........its a unicorn

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      The only win that matters is the last one.....you guys act like we were ranked Top 5 and were picked to win last nights game. FYI, we knew we wouldn’t win the game.....I don’t know of any Aggie who thought we’d win last night. So all the smack you’re running means nothing, go beat someone who matters and then holler at us.

#goodthingtuawashurt

Lmao so when was y’all’s last win? I’ll get you a cup made [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Dabo went 9-5 in year two, he went 6-7 in year three.... that’s the precedent Texas is hoping for.
        Close enough.....

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

We beat all the teams you couldn’t [emoji1365]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Beck is a solid recruiter. Was he really even the OC? Herman called the plays. The real question is will Tom hire a real OC and let him run ****. The conservative play calling with a 3 point lead In the 3rd was all Tom Herman. I think he fired Orlando because he cannot admit that HIS OFFENSE was the bigger issue down the stretch.

Sometimes it's cool to talk football instead of weak smack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

My feeling is Herman is willing to give up the OC calling / control. I think he will be still involved but hopefully for added wrinkles and oversight. He knows what he has been doing failed and he just had to hire his safe hires (buddies). I think he’s ready to hand it off.

Comment

Against who? LSU?

Our last win was against South Carolina. Not sure where you’re headed with it, but I’ll play along.

Comment

2019 College Football- Week 14

Against who? LSU?

Our last win was against South Carolina. Not sure where you’re headed with it, but I’ll play along.

You said the only win that matters is your last one.... what was the SC score so i can get your cup made

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Thats the precedent EVERYONE is looking for........its a unicorn

And you just have to keep trying until you land on one. The days of patiently building a program are over. It’s about catching lighting in a bottle and hope it has staying power.

Comment

Nice edit.....so you’ve beaten Clemson and Georgia?

Comment

2019 College Football- Week 14

If Herman goes after Brady, it’ll force LSU to pay him 2 million per.

Brady May be worth it, but Joe had an incredible year....
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Chad C; 12-01-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

You said the only win that matters is your last one.... what was the SC score so i can get your cup made
                        The only one that matters is the last one......meaning LSU’s last one should be the NC game and you better win it, because it’s the only one that matters.

Comment

Nice edit.....so you’ve beaten Clemson and Georgia?

Lmao of the mutual opponents their ding dong... it’s ok try and minimize the season all you want... ags aren’t trending any where and you’re just a mouth breather that says the same ignorant stuff over an over... maybe one day all that fluff the ags will actually land on it and you can say told ya so after all these years [emoji1787]

Comment

The only one that matters is the last one......meaning LSU’s last one should be the NC game and you better win it, because it’s the only one that matters.

Lmao and let me guess if we lose were a failure!? [emoji1787] boy you’re something else ags would sell their soul for our season get lost

Comment

Lmao of the mutual opponents their ding dong... it’s ok try and minimize the season all you want... ags aren’t trending any where and you’re just a mouth breather that says the same ignorant stuff over an over... maybe one day all that fluff the ags will actually land on it and you can say told ya so after all these years [emoji1787]
                              Gotta love the passion with all the “honorary LSU grads”.....go get you a degree from either school and holla at me during your smoke break, I’m up in the corner office with the sticker on my door that says “CEO”!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

LSU rested players against Piggly Wiggly in preparation for better competition. Go back to the cellar.
                                10-4 corn-dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X