• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Robert!

Comment

That's what you call a great weekend!

Comment

Looked like most of the rain kicked up at San Angelo and east. Did we get much west of town?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          Looked like most of the rain kicked up at San Angelo and east. Did we get much west of town?
          I had 0.03" SE of Water Valley.

Comment

That's what I figured, look like most was to the east

Comment

If you guys know of any GOOD family type guys looking for a place out our way have them get in touch with me! Looks like I may have a couple openings on my new place.

Comment

Congrats Robert. That BB looks heavy. Looks like be bled just a tad!

Comment

That's what I figured, look like most was to the east
                  Just a sprinkle WV west out of that last round.

I missed your post on that last rain but we ended up with 2.75" out of that two weeks ago.

Comment

I was out there wed and it looked like the primary was in high gear but of course it still looked like winter time. The ground moisture good so everything should start getting green soon.

Comment

Need 8-10 acs planted a few miles north of Eldorado the field has mesquites popping up the bigger ones are a few inches in diameter nothing real big I got video and pics of the field anyone interested or know someone willing to prep and plant the field I am wanting to get it going soon

Comment

X2 may have 10-20 acres near watervalley that needs the same

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Lowered some corn feeders for easier filling, filled feeders and water, killed some coons, brushed in turkey ground blinds, did some camp repairs, installed a new throne and set up my Covert Code Black. **** productive weekend but we are all beat!

Oh yeah... and we grilled some superb Azteca seasoned Tablitas over mesquite..,

Last edited by Smart; 02-26-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Bet y'all are but those are some great weekends when they are that productive and still fun!

Weather sure did cooperate!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Lowered some corn feeders for easier filling, filled feeders and water, killed some coons, brushed in turkey ground blinds, did some camp repairs, installed a new throne in the camp house and set up my Covert Code Black. **** productive weekend but we are all beat!

Oh yeah... and we grilled some superb Azteca seasoned Tablitas over mesquite..,

Nice

My protein hasn't been touched too bad but cottonseed is getting hammered so refilled all my hoops and did some road clearing and water line repairs after getting a little crazy with the road clearing lol

Comment

Bet y'all are but those are some great weekends when they are that productive and still fun!

Weather sure did cooperate!
                                Yes sir...it was beautiful all weekend and the cools nights allowed for good drinking and sleeping..:LD

Comment

Working...
                                X