Home Depot UTVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
    I went to look at a lease one day and road around with the land owner who had one. About two minutes into the ride a huge stick came through the floor and hit the crap out of my leg. Thought I broke it. lol after that, i would not even think about getting one. You could get a good used higher end one for the same price.
    My point exactly, plus parts will be way easier to get as well if there is a problem..

Comment

I paid about that for my Mule 600. Three year warranty, replacement parts readily available. Great little unit.

Comment

There's a jeep in the classifieds with a salvage title for less than those pos's. I think Harbor freight sells those utv's

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          Says they are Vector
          you can buy kawasaki and yamaha for these prices, i know i'm shopping now

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
            Kymco's are clones of the Yamaha. At least that's what I saw comparing them side by side to one another at Texas Motor Sports in LaMarque.

In the 80’s and 90’s Kymco made a lot of engines for Honda. I could be mistaken but I’m pretty sure Kymco has also made some engines somewhat recently for Yamaha. So it would not surprise me if Kymco and Yamaha had a cooperative agreement.

Comment

Update to this. Since I started this thread I found out that an old friend I’ve known for close to 40 years that I grew up
              With bought a Vector 500 from a Home Dept 2 years ago and so far is very happy with it. And yes he does push it pretty hard at least during deer season and getting ready for it. Knowing this and the fact I can get a 10% military discount on it will be a big factor in my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                For that kind of money, I’d rather buy a nice used big name brand that I know will last
                Talked to a feller yesterday bought a new small mule for $8300.
                In Caldwell. I really want one.

BP

Comment

Like said above.....you could get a name brand for those prices. Kawasaki Mule’s are in that range. I have a 2006 Mule 610 that is still going strong. Have only put it in the shop for repairs one time.....only cost me $450 to repair. The new Mule’ are nice.

Comment

Man, at that price, I'd be inclined to look at a used Ranger or Mule. My neighbor paid $8k for a used 2012 Ranger 800 a few months back. That thing only had something like 50-60 hrs and looked like it just came off the show room floor. There are endless accessories and parts available for them too.

Comment

Appreciate everyone’s opinions. Definitely you’ve given me things to think over. Would like to hear from a few more.

Comment

Working...
                      X