No announcement yet.

trump vs nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree with the reason for the protest, but god dang. For a group that calls liberals snowflakes and talks about how sensitive liberals are y'all sure have gotten wrapped around the axle over this kneeling thing.

Heck how many of y'all have been on post before retreat plays and soldiers are ducking into buildings left and right so they don't have to stand outside and salute the flag?

Or how about the quote from Villanueva (the combat veteran Steelers player who accidentally got caught outside the tunnel and stood for the anthem) “I take no offense. I don’t think veterans at the end of the day take any offense. They actually signed up and fought so that somebody could take a knee and protest peacefully whatever it is that their hearts desire.”

Comment

Y'all missing the point... Especially Smart, but that ain't all that unusual...

It ain't about the Cowboys, or the Stealers; it's about the NFL which has rules about how the players are supposed to conduct themselves during the National Anthem.... It's about the NFL not about unity or protest... You got rules.... uphold them or change them... but to lay it at Trump's feet that you allowed it to begin with....THAT'S what's wrong... CLICK

Comment

Last season, the NFL ruled the Cowboys weren't allowed to honor the Dallas P.D. shooting with an alteration of their uniform. On the other hand, Kaperneck was permitted to wear socks covered with pigs dressed like police. Blatant disrespect? Yeah, I think so.

I'm tired as hell of the left trying to jam their pet cause down our throats. Their job is to perform and not spew. The reason they do it is, if they weren't on such a huge stage, no one would give a furry rat's a*s what these morons think.

They chose to spew disprespectfully and they crossed a line. It's only a matter of time before they begin to scream "Racists!" at everyone that has turned off the NFL. They're a bunch of entitled, spoiled rotten children with an average IQ of 82. They won't be missed.

Comment

Its the liberal way. All public display of cofederacy, man/woman marriage, prayer or christmas is evil. But kneeling during the anthem is by god a protected right, freedom of speech! Call them out and you are a racist biggot homophobe. Only they know what is right or wrong. Bill Clinton raped and harassed women in the oval office, fine. Trump makes an offhand crude remark behind closed doors and hes a rapist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            Its the liberal way. All public display of cofederacy, man/woman marriage, prayer or christmas is evil. But kneeling during the anthem is by god a protected right, freedom of speech! Call them out and you are a racist biggot homophobe. Only they know what is right or wrong. Bill Clinton raped and harassed women in the oval office, fine. Trump makes an offhand crude remark behind closed doors and hes a rapist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Don't forget Tebow kneeling to pray.

Comment

trump vs nfl

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1574.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	24511491

If you wanna live in a country where everyone HAS to stand for the national anthem.....maybe you should move to North Korea.

Comment

Or maybe if all these crybaby protesters think they have it so bad they should leave the Country.

Everyone knows they have it good here. The only racism left is propagated by either themselves or the left.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Or maybe if all these crybaby protesters think they have it so bad they should leave the Country.

Everyone knows they have it good here. The only racism left is propagated by either themselves or the left.
                  When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks

There is always this crazy chance that maybe we just don't see it as clearly here in Texas as some do in other parts of the country. We are one of the most populous states in the US and were only at around 10-12%black people.

42.6% White only and 12.6% Black only... I fall in the 1.9 % because I'm 2 races... and answer OTHER on the forms

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 09-27-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks
                      And if your mad because they have more money than you and use their voice, I can almost guarantee you're not considering the amount of effort necessary to be a professional athlete. These guys smash their skulls into each other week after week for the love of the game/your entertainment and have done so for more hours of PRACTICE than you have spent just watching the game in your entire life. "Entitled" is a tough word to throw around when it comes to their platform when their lifelong 10,000+hrs of hard work is taken into account.

Where did you pull these stats from?

They are not using their voice, or money for that matter. They are pushing the divisiveness. If things or so bad, why not just leave the NFL or the country?

You could pretty take this paragraph and change "professional athlete" to Donald J Trump. Especially the entitled part. Why cant he use his voice, his platform, his first amendment right?

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                        [ATTACH]874648[/ATTACH]

If you wanna live in a country where everyone HAS to stand for the national anthem.....maybe you should move to North Korea.

Perhaps you're having difficulties comprehending the difference in the Right of free speech and the tolerance thereof. I haven't read one post in ALL the post on TBH about this matter that said these pi*s ants don't have the Right to protest. The consensus is, we as consumers don't have to listen to it. We absolutely do not and the reasons cited time and again has been the lack of respect shown to the Country and its veterans. They are distinctly separate issues and conflating the two makes you appear dim.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoQ7kKgx4o

Where did you pull these stats from?

They are not using their voice, or money for that matter. They are pushing the divisiveness. If things or so bad, why not just leave the NFL or the country?

You could pretty take this paragraph and change "professional athlete" to Donald J Trump. Especially the entitled part. Why cant he use his voice, his platform, his first amendment right?

Here's the difference between Donald trump and a professional athlete. Let's say these guys were boxers instead of football players.. if their dad were to help them they would still have to learn how to box would still have to fight as an amateur me keep themselves in shape and maintain reaction time etc etc. as you can read in the picture Donald trump was just about born with a championship belt already around his waist that his dad buckled. I didn't say he can't use his 1st amendment, he can and does, you're the one saying if these guys don't like it here because it's so hard they should leave instead of take a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            Perhaps you're having difficulties comprehending the difference in the Right of free speech and the tolerance thereof. I haven't read one post in ALL the post on TBH about this matter that said these pi*s ants don't have the Right to protest. The consensus is, we as consumers don't have to listen to it. We absolutely do not and the reasons cited time and again has been the lack of respect shown to the Country and its veterans. They are distinctly separate issues and conflating the two makes you appear dim.

Ofcourse not, no one is gonna say that. That is pretty much the elephant in the room that no one wants to point at. Perhaps by calling yourself a consumer and saying "we don't have to listen to it" is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Perhaps By saying you agree with trump that they should be fired(*even though it's not his place to say<----that's the disclaimer) is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Or maybe when you say "I'm not watching NFL anymore" yeah you're a consumer, but all of the sudden the players trying to make a statement that ****** you off outweighs your supposed love for the game. Look at the comment right above yours it says right there,"......they should leave."
                            The actions are saying what you don't want to, you're just splitting hairs now to stay politically correct to the 1st amendment. Splitting them every which way so you don't have to say what everyone wants to.
                            And name calling like "Dim" just devalues Your argument By showing it needs the support of and backing of immaturity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                              [ATTACH]874648[/ATTACH]

Are you a warlord?

Comment

Working...
                              X