Kansas Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas Hunt

What unit are you guys hunting and what time of the year are you going? Me units 12 and 14 Halloween till time for the "H" seg B hunt.

Will be in unit 12 and 14 november 5 through november 20.We will be staying in Yates center.

Comment

Going to be hunting just out of Eureka close to a little town called Neal. Not sure of the dates. Go to get with my hunting buddy and line it out.

Comment

we should be staying in yates center also...still up in th air though..probally the 6-15 of nov.

Comment

I'll be in unit 15. That's where ALL the big bucks are. I'll be up there to usher in the opening day of pheasant season, then move right on in to my deer hunt. Rut should be in full swing too!!!

Comment

Unit 16-
            Oct 28 - Nov 8

It's gonna be a long Summer !

Comment

Originally posted by CVP View Post
              Unit 16-
              Oct 28 - Nov 8

It's gonna be a long Summer !
              no joke....ready to go now!

Comment

I hunted the muzzleloader season last year, this year I will be hunting archery, and during the rut. Whats the hunting like in Kansas during the rut?

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                  I hunted the muzzleloader season last year, this year I will be hunting archery, and during the rut. Whats the hunting like in Kansas during the rut?
                  Hell of alot better than MZ season when its hot!!

Comment

Units 4 and 5 close to Great Bend. Be up there in October and Thanksgiving week.

Comment

We will be in unit 12 not too far from Buffalo, November 13-20, 3600 acres private land with brick home, can't wait to go up scouting and hanging stands.

Comment

mjhaverkamp,

If I may be so bold, approximately how much do you pay for 7-8 days of hunting, with access for scouting, plus a brick home for lodging?

Last year, in SE KS near Fort Scott, I paid $2,500 for 5-6 days in a ground blind, no lodging, no advance scouting, no food, only occasional ground transportation.

I'm fairly certain I paid way, way too much, right?

Mark S. McDonald, Sr.
                        Midland

Comment

Originally posted by Late Starter View Post
                          mjhaverkamp,

If I may be so bold, approximately how much do you pay for 7-8 days of hunting, with access for scouting, plus a brick home for lodging?

Last year, in SE KS near Fort Scott, I paid $2,500 for 5-6 days in a ground blind, no lodging, no advance scouting, no food, only occasional ground transportation.

I'm fairly certain I paid way, way too much, right?

Mark S. McDonald, Sr.
                          Midland
                          you have a pm

Comment

I have been given permission to hunt about 360 acres in unit 11. Haven't seen it yet. No dates yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshack View Post
                              I have been given permission to hunt about 360 acres in unit 11. Haven't seen it yet. No dates yet.
                              I'm trying to get in on Unit 11 also. Rumor is that I can buy a leftover unit tag on the 20th?

Comment

Working...
                              X