R100 2018 at CCR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R100 2018 at CCR

Been trying to shoot this shoot for several years now,and this year is gonna happen finally lol!! Im curious about what to expect from those who have shot it before. Do I need to take a cooler of food or will there be food available? What kinda of footwear should I wear,ie snake gators,waterproof boots for water crossings or just whatever is comfortable? Also,are you rushed through the course or is it at ur own pace? If ya shoot both days,will you shoot 50 targets one day,50 the next or all 100 each day? Thanks for the information

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm also in for info if someone has any, my kids want to shoot it.

Comment

https://www.r100.org/

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        The FAQ section really dosent ansewer my questions,why I was asking here of those who have shot it in the past

Comment

Food will be for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
            Food will be for sale
            Is pricey? Like consession style,ie nachos,burgers,hot dogs ect?

Comment

If the weather is good, you can where whatever footwear is comfortable. A couple of years ago it was very wet and rainy, so I wore rubber boots.

It's shoot at your own pace.... usually pretty busy and people will jump around some... I'd recommend getting there early to get started. We usually shoot 50 on Saturday and 50 on Sunday, but you could shoot all 100 on one day if you wanted.

The whole thing is pretty informal... ranges are marked yardages

We usually shoot in the morning. They do have food, but I don't recall the prices. We will often leave after we shoot and go over to Roanoke to Hard Eight, Babe's, Twisted Root, or Bayou Jacks for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by RCDuck View Post
                If the weather is good, you can where whatever footwear is comfortable. A couple of years ago it was very wet and rainy, so I wore rubber boots.

It's shoot at your own pace.... usually pretty busy and people will jump around some... I'd recommend getting there early to get started. We usually shoot 50 on Saturday and 50 on Sunday, but you could shoot all 100 on one day if you wanted.

The whole thing is pretty informal... ranges are marked yardages

We usually shoot in the morning. They do have food, but I don't recall the prices. We will often leave after we shoot and go over to Roanoke to Hard Eight, Babe's, Twisted Root, or Bayou Jacks for lunch.
                Awesome!! Thank you for the great info

Comment

Working...
                X