• Show
Clear All

Thanks ttubdd, look forward to getting to know y'all

Comment

Lots of tracks. Never any piggies. Very nocturnal. Even far north of 380

Comment

I've seen pigs but they manage to slip out before I'm able to draw

Comment

Headed to Wiley today. Needing to get back into the swing of things since I am always a day late and a dollar short.

Comment

Get ready for a GW check if your at unit 2 or 3. Since that big buck was killed by the airport, the GW's are workin that area pretty hard. I got checked twice Sat. morning while squirrel huntin on 3.

Comment

Thanks man, was going out today. Somebody killed a buck?? *** ruin it for all of us! When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by r00tk1ll View Post
                Thanks man, was going out today. Somebody killed a buck?? *** ruin it for all of us! When did that happen?
                It was a legal kill. Private land between the airport and unit 3. They're just watchin for poachers on the corp land. Have fun and good luck with the pigs.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Comment

Shouldn't have a worry about GW if you aren't up to no good.

I finally got my permit and now I am waiting on my blaze orange junk to arrive.

Does area 2 & 3 get a lot of foot traffic?

Comment

Ok guys I want out to areas 1-4 and it's a mess out there. All the dried up river beds are full. No tracks either. Hope that saves y'all some trouble

Comment

It is very muddy at area 2 with lots of coon tracks. I was actually pretty surprised at the water level.

Comment

Can you be on a boat and shoot at hogs?

Comment

I've seen lots of activity on area2, and easy to access. Area 4 was a bust... not much of anything but water. I'm going to head back to the northend of the lake were there are loads of hogs.

Comment

I shot two late last yr on the north side

Comment

Anyone scouted the north area since the rains? I'm trying to get to 5 post so I can post a pic..

Comment

Working...
                                X