Bastrop county 10 point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastrop county 10 point

Killed this buck on late Friday evening. Looks like hes been fighting. He was 137 lbs before field dressing. Now i have to decide if he's gonna be a shoulder or nice euro on driftwood.

Way to go on a great deer

Comment

Dang near a 10 point. Congratulations on your hunting success. That would be a nice shooter on our lease. Post up some pics when your do get him mounted.

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

Thanks yall. Dont see alot of big deer while on stand but there are some bruisers on cam. Lease is about 15 min from my house so that's nice as well!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

When I lived in that area in the mid 80’s, use to see some decent deer between the Cedar Creek store back towards Elroy.

Comment

Awesome, congrats! Haven’t talked to you in a while. You hunting anywhere close to our place?

Comment

Way to go! Great bastrop buck! I know you have been working at it.
                  Congrats.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S View Post
                      Awesome, congrats! Haven’t talked to you in a while. You hunting anywhere close to our place?
                      Hey man! This place is actually around 1209 and 969 area. A couple miles from the Barton hills farm on the river by the hump back bridge. You guys get anything big? Ive been seeing dead hogs every day on 535 coming out of yalls place.

Comment

Nice buck. I like the dark antlers. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
                          Hey man! This place is actually around 1209 and 969 area. A couple miles from the Barton hills farm on the river by the hump back bridge. You guys get anything big? Ive been seeing dead hogs every day on 535 coming out of yalls place.

Nothing to get excited about on deer. You are right, the hogs are out of control on our place. I bet the deer are much better on that side with the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S View Post
                            Nothing to get excited about on deer. You are right, the hogs are out of control on our place. I bet the deer are much better on that side with the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            There are some big deer but are very hard to hunt. They will not touch a feeder. I've learned how to hunt without feeders out there. They will come to hand corn. That's what this big ole boys mistake was.

Comment

Congrats and just about every taxidermist can fix the broke off horns if you got pics

Comment

Working...
                              X