Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    No sir....not to many anyway. the difference is not noticeable in the normal transmitted pics... but I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.. Somebody might have a different opinion than me but its not enough for me to have noticed.
    10-4, Thanks. I’ve got an 18 and was kicking around getting a 19 just to see if there was any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      10-4, Thanks. I’ve got an 18 and was kicking around getting a 19 just to see if there was any difference.

I don’t notice any difference either.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
        I don’t notice any difference either.
        Thanks!

Comment

First Covert..anything I need to change regarding settings? using rechargeable batteries with covert solar.
          photo size - 12mp
          photo burst - 1
          Shutter - normal
          burst speed - fast
          Flashpower - high
          trigger sensitivity - high
          1 min interval
          Remote Control - 2 hr?
          Max number of pics - unlimited

Remote control set at 2 hrs - does this mean the camera will check for setting changes or picture request every 2 hours ? My app indicates 80% for service. Would I have any issues changing this to real time?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            First Covert..anything I need to change regarding settings? using rechargeable batteries with covert solar.
            photo size - 12mp
            photo burst - 1
            Shutter - normal
            burst speed - fast
            Flashpower - high
            trigger sensitivity - high
            1 min interval
            Remote Control - 2 hr?

Remote control set at 2 hrs - does this mean the camera will check for setting changes or picture request every 2 hours ? My app indicates 80% for service. Would I have any issues changing this to real time?
            With this heat you'll probably get a ton of pics of nothing in the middle of the day with your trigger sensitivity set on high. I set mine to low and then use the "work time" function to turn the camera off from 10 AM - 4 PM.

I wouldn't thing you'd have any problem changing to real time since you are running rechargables and solar. Go for it.

Comment

photo size - 8mp
              photo burst - 1
              Shutter - normal
              burst speed - fast
              Flashpower - high
              trigger sensitivity - low
              3 min interval.....
              Remote Control - Real Time
              Set camera to Overwrite SD card to it doesn't fill up
              Use Timestamp on

Comment

Low sensitivity is going to send a lot of pictures of nothing if the wind blows it will trigger. I run both of mine on high when it’s hot out side.

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                  Low sensitivity is going to send a lot of pictures of nothing if the wind blows it will trigger. I run both of mine on high when it’s hot out side.
                  High sensitivity will send more wind pics. Running on low cuts down on them.

Comment

Thanks. I was already getting some wind pics so added the work time.

coverts manual indicated to have the setting on medium if the temperature is in the 80s and high when the temperature is high and low when cold. Sounds like they may have got that backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                      Thanks. I was already getting some wind pics so added the work time.

coverts manual indicated to have the setting on medium if the temperature is in the 80s and high when the temperature is high and low when cold. Sounds like they may have got that backwards.
                      I guess so. I probably didn't read the manual that closely. Smart has it all figured out, so I just listened to him. I got a lot of wind pics on medium sensitivity. Changed it to low, and now get very few wind pics.

Comment

Well **** I l have learned something new thanks

Comment

Mine are shipping out tomorrow!!! I'll be touching base for advise Smart!!!

Have a bunch coming sure hope they work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                            Mine are shipping out tomorrow!!! I'll be touching base for advise Smart!!!

Have a bunch coming sure hope they work!!!

I’m sorry this number is no longer in working order.....[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

One more question, how do you download the HQ photo?

On top of the photo it states HQ photo is ready for download. Just can’t figure out how to download. I tried save image but that didn’t work.
                              Last edited by JeffK; 09-24-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

With the new cameras, I used the work time and turned mine off from 10 am - 4 pm and every single day once 4 pm rolls around I get a wind / heat pic, but I only get about 4-5. It is nice having it off during mid day to avoid all those pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X