Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buckles & Cash Patriot Shoot @ Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club - JULY 8th & 9th, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckles & Cash Patriot Shoot @ Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club - JULY 8th & 9th, 2017

This shoot will benefit a local Veterans foundation.
    We will go by ASA Rules
    20 Targets
    8am Shotgun Start both days
    Peer grouping
    PRE ENTRIES will be available soon - stay tuned for details

CLASSES: If you have been to one of our shoots before and you have won a class you may not shoot in that same class, you must move up.
    - Traditional
    - Youth
    - Junior
    - Mens Novice
    - Womens Novice
    - Mens Hunter
    - Womens Hunter
    - Mens Open
    - Womens Open

BUCKLE SHOOT:
    $25 entry fee- this will cover your cost of shooting and make you eligible for the buckle. We will pay $5 of this fee to the range for use of targets and $20 will go to the Veterans foundation.

50/50 Cash buy ins: This allows the archers the chance at a cash payout. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE

$50 entry fee - This is for a 2 man team ($25 each). You pick your partner and will be peer grouped with another group. For this fee, we will put $25 toward a cash payout and $25 will go to the Veterans foundation.

$400 entry fee - This is a sponsorable opportunity for a 4 person team ($100 each). You can pay as individuals or you may get a business, shop, or other organization to sponsor this and they will get signage on one of the lanes. Each member from these teams will be split up on different lanes or have a maximum of 2 in a group. $200 of the team fee will go into a pot for cash payout and $200 will go toward the Veterans foundation.

You may enter all three opportunities for the day. You may also just enter the buckle shoot or 2 of the 3.
    Enter buckle shoot = $25
    Enter team and buckle shoot = $50 per person
    Enter 4 man, 2 man, and buckle shoot = $150 per person

EVENT PAGE LINK

They are accepting early registrations that also make you eligible to win a Mathews bow. Call or text Amanda Johnson 817-757-2276 or email gatewayshopshooters@gmail.com to register. Everyone entered before July 6th is eligible. Also, veterans shoot free with proof of service.

Comment

Pre-Registration info:

Pre registration prior to 7/6 makes you eligible for a drawing to win a Mathews bow.

Call/text or email Amanda Johnson
      817-757-2276
      Gatewayshopshooters@gmail.com

I'll need name, class, and phone number.
      Payment will be taken at shoot.

Comment

Going to be a great shoot. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I'll be there. Can't wait!

Comment

ttt

Comment

can you shoot for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                can you shoot for fun?
                Hopefully someone from gateway archery can come in here. Cowtown is only hosting and letting them use our animals for a minimal amount to cover target use since proceeds are going to local benefit. Gateway is running all aspects of the shoot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

See ya'll Saturday Ol' Mother Hubbard!!!

Comment

Asked for some information on this via Facebook. This is an all known distance shoot.

Comment

Edward, it is all known?

Comment

For any questions regarding this shoot, please contact gateway archery for specifics.

Call/text or email Amanda Johnson
                        817-757-2276
                        Gatewayshopshooters@gmail.com

Cowtown is hosting the event but gateway is running it so please direct event questions to them.

Thank you,
                        Chuck Hubbard

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Distance

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
                          Edward, it is all known?

Yes I asked via facebook and was told that it is an all known distance shoot. Makes sense for a team shoot everyone on a level field and not having to judge.

Comment

I am meeting the Gateway set up crew there this afternoon to get set up so we will be ready to go first thing in the morning. Got all of the mowing done and lanes picked last night.

Just a heads up, I will have the gate open at 630am both days for those that need/want to warm up prior to the shoot, as I see it is a 8am shotgun start both days in an attempt to get everyone thru before it gets too terribly hot. :-)

See y'all out there.
                            Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by xdaryl View Post
                              I'll be there. Can't wait!
                              Man that was a good shoot. Nice to meet you Daryl!
                              Thanks for the butt whoopin!

Comment

Working...
                              X