• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the family...

Comment

Prayers up, its hard.

I'm a very lucky 25 year survivor.

Comment

lost my dad in Nov to cancer and that was hardest thing I've ever had to do was to tell him to quit fighting bec his health got so bad and was in so much pain. its a evil thing and I'm not sure what's worst the treatments or cancer itself. Cancer sucks and there is way to many people getting it now days.

Comment

More prayers for you and yours...

Comment

Prayers sent for all dealing with this. Talked to a good buddy this weekend and his mom was sent home to be put on hospice after battling this for almost 10yrs now. I just hate seeing what it does to family and friends.

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers. It has been a very tough time for everyone. You think you know what to expect as you prepare for the loss of a loved one. Maybe it's easier for those who aren't providing care at home for the person dying. I don't know. It has been better that my family member can pass at home in the care of loved ones and in privacy.

Thank you folks for your support in a difficult part of life. Very much appreciated.

Comment

Lost my Mom to it in 1997.
                I try to not use the word hate, but I hate that ****ing disease.
                Prayers sent Bacon and Livestrong brothers.

Comment

My sister is battling cancer currently. She has had 2 rounds of chemo. She only weighs 84 lbs. She is only 51. She is the toughest person I know and refuses to let it get her down. Prayers to all affected with this horrible disease.

Comment

Death from cancer really sucks. I helped take care of my family member for the past three to four years. We all thought the battle was over after surgery and healing. Then fast forward to this year,---------BAM!!!!!! It was back worse than ever. Still thought maybe the cancer drug would stop it somehow. There were signs of hope. But multiple tests over the weeks and months showed it was still spreading rapidly.
                    We thought maybe there was a year left to make memories. Then that got shortened to a month. The month ended up being much less than even that.

My family and I are kind of numb. You try and prepare long before for what is coming, though it's not enough. The hurt and void left is something that words alone cannot illustrate fully. It's gonna take lots of time and tears and mental effort to get through this. Very hard to watch someone to the very end. Guess this is the hardest part of life for me.

Comment

Prayers sent for all fighting cancer.

Comment

Working...
                      X