Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Here you go Oscar, the elk shed I have. It is a 6 point with great mass.. Let me know what you think.

[ATTACH]794014[/ATTACH]
    Whoa...........what a beast. I should know how this tank is gonna act with all this bone in about a month or so. Standby sir!

Comment

Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Would love to see what you had!

I'm looking! Must have deleted from PC, but may have a couple on an old laptop.
      I would recommend having a Plecostomus, great for eating algae from the rocks.
      Last edited by psicoo; 06-13-2016, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post
        I'm looking! Must have deleted from PC, but may have a couple on an old laptop.
        I would recommend having a Plecostomus, great for eating algae from the rocks.
        I got two of those now!!!
        Got a freshwater PUFFER FISH delivered today from my aquarium maintenance guy. I have at least 8 baby fish hiding under rocks, with 3 other cichlids carrying babies in there mouths. This thing is exceeding my expectations honestly.

Comment

I got two of those now!!!
          Got a freshwater PUFFER FISH delivered today from my aquarium maintenance guy. I have at least 8 baby fish hiding under rocks, with 3 other cichlids carrying babies in there mouths. This thing is exceeding my expectations honestly.

Great to hear. Just a heads up the Texas Cichlid Association auction is coming up next month.....

-john

Comment

Auction? Fish....wow!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Puffer only 2 inches long but cool camo color as a youngster![emoji12]

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Auction? Fish....wow!!!

I will send you the info when I have it. Should be next month.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                    I will send you the info when I have it. Should be next month.
                    Very kewl sir. Is this something I can join like SCI, NRA?

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great looking tank Oscar! Cyclids are very entertaining fish. I had several tanks in my youth. Never got tired of looking at them. And always gave a sense of ease in the atmosphere. Last one was sometime in the early 1990s. Got to where I was going hunting so much, and gone so much, I just couldn't take care of them any more. So I gave them away.

Comment

I used to have an aquarium screen saver that would make bubble sounds...your set up is way cooler!

Nice!

Comment

How bout the sheds? You still got 'em in there? When you mentioned the algae jumping on them, my first thought was... That's EXACTLY what I would have assumed would happen... every antler I ever found that was wet, or in the water was very well coated with algae... The antlers are very porous... Hope the coating your tank guy gave 'em worked out for your... Need to get GarGuy to get you a little gar or two...

Comment

Neat

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                How bout the sheds? You still got 'em in there? When you mentioned the algae jumping on them, my first thought was... That's EXACTLY what I would have assumed would happen... every antler I ever found that was wet, or in the water was very well coated with algae... The antlers are very porous... Hope the coating your tank guy gave 'em worked out for your... Need to get GarGuy to get you a little gar or two...
                                Antlers doing really good after the tank settled down! [emoji106] I still don't know what he put on them.[emoji53] He did say he would retreat them every 2 years to keep them conditioned. Here are a few pics from today. I removed most of the plants so the antlers would stand out even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X