No announcement yet.

Worth even trying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t call the law on the guy unless I talked to him first, and to be honest, I wouldn’t even go out of my way to do that. I realize that my outlook on it is probably pretty different than most folk’s on this forum, but I just wouldn’t cross someone over a deer. Bucks get killed every kind of way and there are just too many running around to create a stink with a neighbor, IMO.

There’s no real evidence that the guy did anything wrong. A lot of people have mentioned that the worst case scenario is that the GW watches the guy. I disagree. The worst case scenario is that the guy hears that someone called the law on him rather than comestraight to him and decides to kill every buck he sees next year.

Comment

Do you call the DPS if you think a person is speeding?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
        I wouldn’t call the law on the guy unless I talked to him first, and to be honest, I wouldn’t even go out of my way to do that. I realize that my outlook on it is probably pretty different than most folk’s on this forum, but I just wouldn’t cross someone over a deer. Bucks get killed every kind of way and there are just too many running around to create a stink with a neighbor, IMO.

There’s no real evidence that the guy did anything wrong. A lot of people have mentioned that the worst case scenario is that the GW watches the guy. I disagree. The worst case scenario is that the guy hears that someone called the law on him rather than comestraight to him and decides to kill every buck he sees next year.
        He isn't a neighbor!

Comment

Worth even trying?

I would call. It seems like there is enough suspicion and other hearsay to do so. Especially if you have heard he killed two 13”+ bucks in a single county. If the GWs find anything that’s up to them. But like someone else said, it would at least raise concern on the future on the individual.

Edit: some may say it’s petty, but I spend a lot of time, money, and effort into ethical hunting as do most. And as someone who’s had poachers (never caught but neighbor was driving up on them before they could get plates), it ****** me off.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Ryan81; 07-03-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

In for the results

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would throw a brick through his front window with the words POACHER written on it in blood

Comment

Working...
              X