Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
    I'm out of kitchen passes.
    SAME!!! but. I did buy a Grab a Gun Special, on a Taurus 357,tracker with adjustable sites, $369.. before she said, DO NOT BUY more guns....
    cant load pics, I ain't smart enough to do that

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
      I enjoy mine a lot. With the ZEV Ultimate trigger and RMR on top, 25 yard head shots are cake.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      What barrel you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        What barrel you using?
        It's an Alphawolf fluted and threaded from Lone Wolf. I had one hiccup on the first mag, and the next 700 rounds or so have been flawless, even with minimal cleaning.

Comment

Man that's where I torn, so many brands out there and reviews are all over the board, I did recently find out that they are really produced by only 2 different manufacturers

Comment

Man that's where I torn, so many brands out there and reviews are all over the board, I did recently find out that they are really produced by only 2 different manufacturers
            Yeah, I'm not ral big on pistol barrels, but I figure they're most likely a lot like custom rifle barrels. Some may be a little better than others, but all of them will be significantly better than stock, and likely better than I can shoot.

Comment

Remington 700 5r gen 2. Magpul hunter stock, timney Calvin elite trigger. Have a nightforce shv coming in for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Glock 19X. Finally a Glock 19 that fits my hand well. Can’t wait to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
                  Glock 19X. Finally a Glock 19 that fits my hand well. Can’t wait to shoot it.
                  I like the full size grip better myself, which is why I chose the 22 over the 23 for work, when nearly everyone else carries the midsize. That said, I don't see the benefit of the shorter barrel with the full size grip. I've got a 23, and other midsize pistols and the shorter grip is great for concealment, or even open carry when seated in a vehicle or office, but barrel length has never been an issue unless I'm trying to carry a long slide (that didn't last long). Given the choice, I'd rather have the added sight radius and short grip versus the opposite. Now, throw a red dot into the mix, and I'd take the compact, but I'd still want to work on the grip, that Glock hump just sits in the wrong spot on the compacts. Strangely enough, the subcompact, 26/27 frames aren't a problem for me, just the midsize.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTX1911 View Post
                    1903/14 Greek Steyr Mannlicher Schonauer 308. Been messed with pretty bad. But smooth as silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Nice gun. I really like those Mannlicher Schoenauers. I've got a 1956 in .243 that has an unbelievably smooth action as well. Just great workmanship and great guns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                      Finally found a PMR-30 at the SAXET gun show. Took it out and put 150 rounds through it. Very accurate and very reliable so far! My newest favorite Ranch do everything gun. I like having 31 rounds of 22 Mag!

[IMG][/IMG]
                      I come close to getting one of these, but was concerned with reliability...seems my caution was misplaced. Nice pistolo

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

Remington 700 5r gen 2. Magpul hunter stock, timney Calvin elite trigger. Have a nightforce shv coming in for it.

Somehow I spotted the nice hog skull ‘presentation’.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                          Somehow I spotted the nice hog skull ‘presentation’.

Lol good eye

Comment

Gonna give this Polymer 80 thing a try
                            I built one last summer. It was a lot of fun. I used a Swenson slide and barrel and would like to change the slide one day. Just for aesthetics, I am not wild with how it matches up to the frame but it shoots awesome. I used all Glock internal parts except I used a LW extended slide lock. I also swapped the extended mag release for standard. I'd like to also upgrade the trigger.

Comment

My local gun store had a nearly mint Colt Govt Model 1911 in 45 acp with aftermarket grips with red laser.

Gun is from 1987.

Got it for $499 plus tax with 2 mags.
                              Attached Files

Comment

My wife and boys gave me a G19 Gen5 today for Father’s Day, I cant wait to take it out and shoot it. I must say I was quite surprised and not expecting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X