Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting 3d With "Rangefinder" :)

Never a dull moment shooting with Mr Dusty Powell AKA Rangefinder

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm really digging the bino sling. great shooting too

Comment

you ever gonna get that peep rotation fixed, or is it now just part of the routine

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
        you ever gonna get that peep rotation fixed, or is it now just part of the routine
        lol most of the time it is fine and i do it out of habit. That new peeping tom peep im using is much more picky than a regular peep. So ya i guess its just part of my routine now

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          lol most of the time it is fine and i do it out of habit. That new peeping tom peep im using is much more picky than a regular peep. So ya i guess its just part of my routine now

I hear ya, good shooting. Keep them videos coming, they are pretty cool to watch.

Comment

That's how I roll JT never a dull moment!

Comment

Allen built a set for my new hoyt. Awesome strings and it's shooting great. The only bad part about it is now my girlfriend keeps telling me that she needs a set!

Comment

Is Rangefinder the guy in the very big red shirt? He looks like he's got equipment that is well ahead of his shooting ability but somehow makes it work like some sort of Red Ninja. Dude looks like he'd be fun to sit around with while eating cottage cheese and drinking Miller Lite!!!

Comment

I can never find my cut sheet when I need it. I think I am going to laminate it and put it with my target cards.

Looks like fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X