No announcement yet.

Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we will every know beyond a shadow of a doubt where Butt-crack was born, but I do know the MSM has suppressed a good deal of information about it, and the Butt-crack justice department dang sure had no interest in finding the truth. Given what we DO know about the man, I'd certainly say it is feasible that he was not born in Hawaii. We know little to nothing about his life as a college student/young adult life regarding details of any of his work or graduate work, yet we know a lot about his life as a muslim boy by the name of Barry Soeto, and his early childhood that had nothing to do with the USA. We do know a lot about his early political views and anti-American slant toward his politics. His books that he supposedly wrote bare witness more to his father than his mother... What I see is a suppressed story that was cut short of ever being fully vetted and was swept under the rug in order that the "first black president" narrative be fulfilled successfully. IF I were a black person, I'd be ashamed that that's the best they could come up with as the first one. There are other real patriots and heroes of this great nation that would have made a better choice... But then someone like Condi Rice didn't fit the mold and could not be controlled and handled by big money like Butt-crack was.

That's my story and I'm stickin' tuit...

Comment

Working...
    X